Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i need suggestions for writing a fanfic

Unique Pinkie Pie

well you see it appears that im good at writing 

i wrote a "short" fanfic called frost (not pony related)

and i need suggestions for a pony fanfic

oh if you want to read my fanfic here it is below

Frost:

i was never a fan of the snow especially now after that incident in the snow

it was September the 12th 2009 and it was a snow day again with me not liking the snow tried to stay indoors until it was over but there was one problem. my mother wanted me to come over to her house and i made a promise to her that i would visit so i decided to "begin"to go to her house putting on my winter jacket and boots for the winter walk.

as i left my house immediately the cold met my face and caused a disturbing feel to the world and i started to walk out. at first it was agitating but than i "started" to get used to it of coarse i didn't get completely used to it 
as i hated the snow as i mentioned before

it wasn't long until i reached her house i started knocking on the door wanting in as soon as possible as i wanted
to get away from the snow as soon as possible
than my mother finally opened the door after what seemed like an hour and she said in a quiet like voice "ah your here come in come in" as i made my way in the cold felt alot more odd than usual but i tried to ignore it

as i sat in the living room it seemed to be alot more colder than outside than i noticed something strange
FROST was building up on the TV i was quite shocked at this as the room was heated with a radiator 
i than asked my mother if she felt the cold the same as i did but she said was "no" and i guess i was in the snow
for too long.

i turned on the TV and i noticed something strange the adverts weren't their and i was thing hell yes i guess no
adverts for today as we went onto the show i saw one word on the screen for a second it said "hello" in a frost
like font though it looked odd but i didn't notice it due to the fact that it was only on for a second
but i was still creeped out than the show came on and the sight of the actors was so horrific that i could believe
it was real the actors were frozen but were moving and i mean they looked normal except that they had no eyes and that the eyes were bleeding but the fact that they were covered in real ice was just a bit too much and i had
already seen this movie before and they were not like that in any way or form i mean really 

but what happened next was more shocking than before one of the actors looked at the screen and i mean looked right at it and it said my name "George, join us, please join us" and i quickly turned off the tv than my mother got  angry at me for turning it off so i did and when i turned it back on, it was still there repeating what it had said over and over and over

i had never been more scared in my life and it had left a scar on my soul, but it didst stop their no it kept
happening and happening until it was darn summer but i still don't know if it will happen to me again for it has not happened since

There are some issues about an unreliable narrator. Passive voices and telling issues. I have no idea about what's the place looks like. Also, there's a good stuff called "Capitals" if you forget. ;)

Many more actually, but I'm a little lazy at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

(Editor mode turning on, please don't hate me.)

You could definitely use a pre-reader. I found multiple spelling and grammar mistakes here as well as a few descriptive and redundancy errors. I don't know if that was just because you wrote it up in a hurry or what, but always check your writing as it is a reflection of you directly.

I am a very experienced writer and editor, so if you need help with anything like that please PM me.

Now to answer your question:

As a reader I love emotional and slightly dark stories with strong plots and filled out characters.  I am especially fond of the post-apocalyptic genre and sci-fi western/victorian and all the options they bring to the table.

An idea for a pony fanfiction that that has been bouncing around in my head for a while (unfortunately I won't be able to build on because I'm busy writing my book, so I don't mind if you use it) is one in which Twilight casts a time spell to send her into the future only to find Equestria wracked by pestilence, famine, and war. Upon further investigation she learns that what causes this dystopian future is a direct result of what happens in her own timeline. That is as far as I got with it but if you like the premise and think you can handle it feel free to use it. :)

Edited by thesteampunkninja