Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Colt do you want to see star in their very own episode?

Rainbow RapiDASH

Poniesforfun brought this up in a different topic and I thought I'd come out and ask everyone.  Which colt do you want to see star in their own episode of My Little Pony? I myself love Big Macintosh, and want to see more about how good of a big brother he was while Applejack was growing up.   I'd also like to see him meet and make friends with Shining Armor.  Those two always struck me like they'd make good friends.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dad. Have a cute flashback episode of him taking filly Dashie to her first day of flight camp.

Shining Armor or Big Mac seem like two of the immediate candidates, being brothers of the Mane Six.

• Brohoof 1

Lets see, other colts that were mentioned,  well there's:

Snips

Snails

Flim

Flam

Hoity Toity

Filthy Rich

Soarin

Fancy Pants

Joe

Sombra

Blueblood

Featherweight

Pipsqueak

Mr. Carrot Cake

Poundcake

Dumb-bell

Hoops

Score

Clyde(Pinkie pie's father)

Thunderlane

Rumble

Snowflake

Sheriff Silverstar(Added)

Uncle Orange

Pokey Oaks(granny smith's father)

Magnum(rarity's dad)

Stinking Rich

Apple Strudel

Hayseed Turnip Truck

Nightlight(twilight's father)

Rainbolt(What I'm calling Rainbow Dash's father featured in the flashback in "games ponies play)(added)

Most of these guys could only remotely be considered relevant. those that weren't secondary characters either had small speaking parts, were present at important moments, or were a part of important flash backs.

In the end though, it seems the most likely candidates for their own episodes would be Big Mac and Shining Armor

Edited by Rainbow RapiDASH

Already said this but Braeburn, Shining Armor and Big Mac on an adventure of their own. :)

And an episode involving Fancy Pants. I like Fancy Pants, he made up for all the stuck up aristocrat ponies out there because he wasn't a tool.

Edited by poniesforfun

Lets see, other colts that were mentioned,  well there's:

Snips

Snails

Flim

Flam

Hoity Toity

Filthy Rich

Soarin

Fancy Pants

Joe

Sombra

Blueblood

Featherweight

Pipsqueak

Mr. Carrot Cake

Poundcake

Dumb-bell

Hoops

Score

Clyde(Pinkie pie's father)

Thunderlane

Rumble

Snowflake

Uncle Orange

Pokey Oaks(granny smith's father)

Magnum(rarity's dad)

Stinking Rich

Apple Strudel

Hayseed Turnip Truck

Nightlight(twilight's father)

Most of these guys could only remotely be considered relevant. those that weren't secondary characters either had small speaking parts, were present at important moments, or were a part of important flash backs.

In the end though, it seems the most likely candidates for their own episodes would be Big Mac and Shining Armor

There's also Sheriff Silverstar in that epic pie war between Appaloosa and the buffalo tribe. He's kind of underrated considering he had plenty of appearances and dialogue in that episode.

img-1191999-1-sheriff_silverstar_by_atomicgreymon-d48jgy2.png

• Brohoof 1

Big Mac and Shining Armor. Since they are both technically the brothers of Applejack and Twilight Sparkle, they really do deserve their own episode. I wouldn't mind seeing an episode about a Colt, since the target audience for My Little Pony are girls basically.

There's also Sheriff Silverstar in that epic pie war between Appaloosa and the buffalo tribe. He's kind of underrated considering he had plenty of appearances and dialogue in that episode.

img-1192057-1-sheriff_silverstar_by_atom

True.  I do like his character, but he's not related to the mane six, nor does he live in ponyville, or have any real reason to interact with the regular characters.  He could come back with Braeburn, though.  I'll add him to the list.

Edited by Rainbow RapiDASH
  • Brohoof 1

Big Mac n Shining r ovrrated. huurrr.

I want a Soarin' episode. About him and the Wonderbolts growing up to be what they are today. :)

He needs more screentime. Not a main character...or side...but noticed.

Edited by ~Edd~

Big Mac is one candidate, but I would also like to see a Derpy episode. He seems like a basic guy, but you never know, maybe he's really smart inside   :wub:

I know but on a serious note

I really want to see more of the Wonderbolts, maybe an episode with them and Rainbow dash. I actually just want to see Dashie get into the Wonderbolts.

Edited by Princess Cadance

Big Mac is one candidate, but I would also like to see a Derpy episode. He seems like a basic guy, but you never know, maybe he's really smart inside  :wub:

Umm, Derpy is a mare.   Her character design clearly matches what is considered to be the iconic MLP filly form.  But you are correct.  The Derp must be brought.

I also want Nightlight to get an actual speaking part. Same with his wife, Twilight Velvet. They were there when Twilight Sparkle became Celestia's student, when she was coronated, and when Shining Armor got married.  In fact, any family member of the mane six that could be considered "immeadiate" should get at least some dialoge.