Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Eeveelution

Azure Flames

94 users have voted

1. 1. which eeveelution is your favorite?

• umbreon
    • flareon
    • espeon
    • glaceon
    • jolteon
    • vaporeon
    • leafeon
    • sylveon
    • oreon

so Ive been seeing a lot of the new eeveelution sylveon on tumblr lately so i was wondering which eeveelution is you favorite

i mine was vaporeon till espeon came out

if you're wondering who oreon is 

g4gYLoK.jpg

Edited by AzureFlames
  • Brohoof 13

I like Glaceon the best just because of how it looks and the blue icey color. Glaceon's character design is probably my favorite and to me looks the cutest out of all the eeveelutions.

Same here. I don't particularly like any of the eeveelutions for combat ('cept maybe Espeon), so it comes down to cuteness, and Glaceon wins cuteness.

• Brohoof 1

ive got like 358 of those pokemon human things i think that almost every pokemon from gen1 to gen3

well here all the eeveelution that i have of those

img-1210675-1-li9xjJF.jpg

img-1210675-2-de25Qnm.jpg

img-1210675-3-wzYQWMg.jpg

img-1210675-4-Tw26nho.jpg

img-1210675-5-oUOZ2Wh.jpg

img-1210675-6-dREj2Rs.jpg

img-1210675-7-LDtO8vs.jpg

Glaceon already up there so no point in double posting it

• Brohoof 2

ive got like 358 of those pokemon human things i think that almost every pokemon from gen1 to gen3

well here all the eeveelution that i have of those

img-1210685-1-li9xjJF.jpg

img-1210685-2-de25Qnm.jpg

img-1210685-3-wzYQWMg.jpg

img-1210685-4-Tw26nho.jpg

img-1210685-5-oUOZ2Wh.jpg

img-1210685-6-dREj2Rs.jpg

img-1210685-7-LDtO8vs.jpg

Glaceon already up there so no point in double posting it

Saved  :P

Anyway, this is a really hard choice.I like all of them except Leafeon, I dunno Uhh.....

What the hay, Oreon is the best eeveelution

Edited by ~Toa of Ponies~
  • Brohoof 3

I personally prefer Umbreon, with Jolteon being a close second. Vaporeon is probably my least favorite, though Leafeon gives some competition (not in the least due to that name... It's terrible).

Favourite Eeveelution..

Favourite Eeveelution..

Hmm..

Okay, I will post a Pictures of my Favourite:

Eeveelutions_2009_by_syunrii.jpg

YUP! All Mother Trucker! Oh, And These Two:

Sylveon_Nymphali_Feelinara-300dpi-478x60tumblr_m2ypqasDIX1r35u6do1_1280.jpg

But the BEST Eeveelutions are These:

tumblr_mi2rdbcTiP1ry8es5o1_500.png

Edited by Taurean♉
  • Brohoof 13

Glaceon is the cutest, Jolteon is the coolest. If I remember correctly Flareon was the weakest of the three original stat-wise. No real point of picking him when you Arcanine and Ninetails were so easy to get and more powerful. Though he may of been buffed in recent gens. I don't know really. Vaporean is pretty cool too. I can't vote. No favorite.

I like jolteon, he was a key member of my team back in the third generation.

In generation 3, it was tied with the fourth fastest pokemon in the game and it posesses quite a bit of punch with its massive special attack stat. It was also useful for breaking down blissey and getting a nice sub-pass off to someone that could take it down.

Also I think it looks kind of cool, what can I say?

Nothing beats a Magic Bounce Espeon!

Espeon was the second Pokemon ever to really become one of my favorites (my first Pokemon love will always be Squirtle).  I just love everything about it.  First Psychic Pokemon I ever really liked.

Honestly, though. I like all the Eeveelutions.  Glaceon is my other top favorite, it's just so cute and cool.

This is kinda a hard decision...i have'nt played any sinnoh pokemon games in a while (mostly leafgreen right now) But my favorite is jolteon.He's awesome and i like electric types.I have a jolteon on my team in firered.

My favorite would have to be Vaporeon. I've loved Vaporeon since gen 1, with its high hp for bulky subs/ wishes and good special attack as well. Things have only gotten better for vaporeon over time as well with the addition of abilities; water absorb is always useful and hydration is hilarious in combination with rest XD. And I love the way it looks (one of the only 'fishy' designs I like in the games) which is the most important point of all.

Glaceon would have to be a close 2nd mostly because it's so cute  :wub:. Also has the strongest blizzard in the game (or at least it did. not too sure on where things stand at the moment but it was tied with Kyurem). 

I love eeveelutions. I always put at least one of them on my team and always have at least one of each in every game. 

Glaceon gets my vote because Ice type is my favorite type.

Although ironically I typically choose Jolteon or Espeon in the games.

Well it's Umbreon and Jolteon. But I will pick Umbreon because it is the strongest one of them all in battles, imo. It has some nice moves.

I'll probably go Espeon, since I love Psychic type, though Leafeon holds a personal place in my heart, with coming up with that name and look at least 5 years prior. Well, not quite the same appearance but darn you Nintendo you stole my idea.

But yea, Espeon shall rule all with Psionic dominion.