Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Eeveelution

Azure Flames

94 users have voted

1. 1. which eeveelution is your favorite?

• umbreon
    • flareon
    • espeon
    • glaceon
    • jolteon
    • vaporeon
    • leafeon
    • sylveon
    • oreon

I think this picture here will help to decide who my favourite Eevolution is

post-14315-0-80018900-1373198072_thumb.jpg

I just love all the Eevolutions with close to equality :C

If I did have to chose one, it'd be a close tie between Umbreon, Espeon, and Lefeon. I just love their designs, especially Shiny Umbreon's colours.

umbreon_s_midnight_by_helen91-d4mjlit.jp

To me, it varies.

Out of the Gen 1 eeveelutions, I like Flareon.

Out of the Gen 2, I preferred Umbreon, because he was a friggin' tank and I found that out in Colosseum.

I ended up using Glaceon in Platinum, since I rarely use Ice Types in my parties.

But out of all of them, I think I prefer Flareon, mainly because I usually don't use Fire Types unless they're my starter and I like an offensive Pokemon in my party.

Espeon. Every since I first played Pokemon Silver, Espeon has been a must have party member for me. He kicks ass and I love psychic types generally.

Vaporeon and Umbreon are close runner ups though.

img-1706144-1-espeon02.jpg

I think of you every time I see Vayporeon.

I gotta go with Umbreon, even though I'm new to Pokemon and haven't yet caught an Eevee to evolve yet. Cutest Pokemon in my opinion right next to Dragonite.

I have a soft spot for glaceon, the cutest eeveelution in my opinion. I really like ice types. The reason I like it in battle is because glaceon has that rad special attack stat, decent bulk, really awesome late game sweeper with max speed and hail.

I love Jolteon, maybe it's just because I like electric-type Pokemon, but Jolteon always seemed like the kind of Pokemon that would play tricks on people and laugh the night away.

Oreon-- Heavy Weapons Guy: "That slaps me on the knee!"

I picked Jolteon but I never was a fan of the eeveelutions. I used to always use pokemon from earlier in the game, like Pikachu (Raichu if not yellow) and Clefairy (clefable). I did use a vaporeon in my Red version once, it sucks on ice.

Well, I've spent more time playing Pokemon XD (the game, not a smiley face) than I have been on here- okay, that might be overstating it. I've played at least 3 days worth of Pokemon XD, and completely played through it at least 5 times. I can tell you this: More than I did Lugia, any of the 3 legendary birds, Ursaring, anything, I had loved Vaporeon. It was a rare occasion when I wasn't using it (or overusing the moves) in a battle, or carrying around with me.

TL;DR VAPOREON ERRDAY!

Been a while since I've shown my Glaceon fanboyness.

Glaceon is THE coolest, cutest, and literally coolest POKEMON around. She (I like to see most as a she) is my favorite Pokemon.

She can be cute.

She can be elegant.

She can kick your rock type's butt!

She's just awesome and cute...

EV train her right, and you'll blizzard all of another team's face!

Did I mention she's cute? Like MEGA-adorable? Something (not) warm to cuddle up with on harsh nights!

Glaceon, #1 Eeveelution, #1 Ice Type, #1 Pokemon. Don't gotta catch 'em all, just catch HER.

(I am aware that this is personal opinion-based. Please don't take me seriously here. She still is my favorite, though.)

Edited by Suskel

• 2 months later...

Like I said my personal favorite is Umbreon, he just has that nice black coat, and I love how the yellow rings contrast and glow around him, plus hes a fun pokemon to use I find, and I just find him so cute, but so intimidating, and loyal looking. Hes just so awesome biggrin.png

My love of him being my favorite pokemon is actually more recent, idk whether i had much preference when i was younger, but hes just so cool, not to mention I like dark types alot.

post-7861-0-37467200-1381430547_thumb.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Flipturn~
  • Brohoof 1

Dammit, why can I only choose one option?! tongue.png

I found it really hard to pick one of them as a favorite but if I had to choose one... then it'll have to be Leafeon I think.

I don't really know why but I just like it's design really much.

But both Umbreon and Espeon would be equally as suitable as "number one Eevelution" for me :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Like I said my personal favorite is Umbreon, he just has that nice black coat, and I love how the yellow rings contrast and glow around him, plus hes a fun pokemon to use I find, and I just find him so cute, but so intimidating, and loyal looking. Hes just so awesome biggrin.png

My love of him being my favorite pokemon is actually more recent, idk whether i had much preference when i was younger, but hes just so cool, not to mention I like dark types alot.

attachicon.gifumbreon____by_xjesstheicehedgiex-d37l8gy.png

Just to let you know that we already have a topic discussing our favourite Eeveelutions, so I've merged your thread with it.

• Brohoof 1

Just to let you know that we already have a topic discussing our favourite Eeveelutions, so I've merged your thread with it.

Dang, how did I miss  this? I even have a post in this thread ;p.

Oh well, sorry about that Flipturn!, but thank you for correcting this. I guess I need to do a more detailed search or something next time ;p.

You got it backwards. Over 80% of eevee are male. It's one of those things that have always bugged me about eevee. Females are so rare that when Bill gave me a female eevee I had to use her even though I didn't like the nature she had XD.

Oh, and relevant pic:

attachicon.gifeeveelution box.jpg

D'awww tastic! I love it :D. So freaking cuteeee. :D.

And yeah, eevees have a skewed ratio, which is a bit odd i guess. idk genders don't matter a ton to me frankly ;p. I hardly pay attention to them most of the time, unless its relevant.

• Brohoof 1

Well...mine is a tie between Glaceon and Sylveon.

Sylveon's design is absolutely adorable to me while Glaceon's design is gorgeous.

I love the both of them and I couldn't possibly choose between the two.

fc2_2013-05-09_05-02-49-460_zps8e1a4236.

The Eeveelutions are one of my favorite parts about Pokemon.

• Brohoof 1

Umbreon as well for me. Although I haven't used it as much the others, It's my favourite. Oh... And Oreon. That things the best thing since Oreo Chocolate!

Edited by Raritas

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, this is more of a pokemon thread if you don't know what is an eevee.

Anyways, I've been playing pokemon for the first time since I was a fan back in 99, yeah, that long and I never played a game before....

That aside, I like the game, and I do wonder why I never played the series until now, but that's not what the topic is about.

The main topic is about eevee, a special pokemon from G1 that has multiple evolutions depending on where and how it's rasied, over the series, it has over 8 different possible evolutions, and many like it because of it's abilities, and overall adorable factor.

So the question is, as a pokemon fan, what is your favorite eevolution?

If you ask me, my personal favorite has to be glacecon, the ice type evolution of eevee.

Glaceon_in_the_Snow_by_xrai222.png

It's adorable, awesome, and it's cry is one of my favorite that I've seen so far.

It's also one of the few eevolutions that I can only see as a girl.

Funny how I like an ice type when I'm born in december.

• Brohoof 2

I've always loved the night and the moon and the solemn tranquility it brings.

Naturally, my favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon

Sad_Umbreon_by_Ange0709.png

I love Glaceon too. This was a very hard pick for me because I'm also a fan of the cold. But I just had to go with Umbreon on this one. 

One last thing: Adorable Espeon/Umbreon wallpaper incoming!

pokemon-espeon_00286224.png

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~
  • Brohoof 2

I can guess what The Leafeon Pinkeh's is. :P

I've gotta say that I'm really not sure. Competitively, I'd say Vaporeon, because it stalls the living crap out of my competition.

Design wise, I'd probably say Umbreon or Sylveon. Especially shiny Umbreon. :o

Edited by Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 2