Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I am drawing OCs!

~Starlight~

Hi Frozen

We are working together on a project I should be able to skip the line

If you can vector this for me, that would be great!

img-1238178-1-88B8A9D5-5AF9-45E0-B528-09

Link: http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/ArtStreak/88B8A9D5-5AF9-45E0-B528-0977061536C8-269-0000003ACAF713FE_zps0498ab46.jpg

Yes sure I will do it!

Yes we work together don't worry I will get to it 

I mean there is a line so you may have to just wait a but.... :) 

Blub

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you do mine? I haven't had one done of her yet and that would be really cool. It's Pia, the link is in my signature. :wub: 

No rush, I can see there's already a long line. :)

Wow so many quotes! (To everyone but Zoop) Yes I am sure I can do you OCs there is long wait but I will get to you don't worry.

(To Zoop) Wow I am a DERP here is the picture img-1237693-5-yj4MwIT.png I think I did the mane a bit flat, so if you would like me to redo it! I will be happy to do it

When you do mine, whenever you get around to it, take your time. But when you do get around to it, could you make it so the belly is exposed? And if you are able (if not I can get it done somehow) be a navel on him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well if your doing all of these then I guess I might aswell throw my OC in the line and see what you can do!

Heres a reference picture!

Have fun! And take your time! I'm patient enough smile.png.

Good luck!

Here you go! Sorry for the very long wait, again if you would care for some changes please tell me (I used a very small vector so it may be quite blurry...) 

tm6TsdJ.png

Here you go! Sorry for the very long wait, again if you would care for some changes please tell me (I used a very small vector so it may be quite blurry...) 

img-1320127-2-tm6TsdJ.png

Looks great! I don't think its really all that blurry to be honest. Not from the zoom I'm on viewing it atleast. Looks good to me.

Keep up the good work!

Hey can U draw Marshmellow Gummybear?? I would be very greatful, because i love your arts! I have a pony maker thing of her for you!! And are you sure its a request? Thanks, ~Marshmellow smile.png

Here!!! She looks pretty, dont ya think..? Urs looks adorable too!! I hope you can make her!!!! cool.png

Baii ~Marshmellow PS. ( Make her with no cutie mark plz!!) post-14216-0-07395600-1364755592_thumb.png

Perhaps you could take a shot at Dawn Rider :3

I have a picture of  him as my avatar, its probably the one that shows the most of him currently...

His cutie mark is a sunrise (you can put your own twist on the sunrise if ya want :P)

As for size, do whatever you please ^_^ I just need more pictures of him since I dont have too many :)

I know you'll probably never get around to it, but may you please draw my oc? His name is Brown Horizon. I really like your art style.

Here is my oc: 

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Hey can U draw Marshmellow Gummybear?? I would be very greatful, because i love your arts! I have a pony maker thing of her for you!! And are you sure its a request? Thanks, ~Marshmellow img-1323836-1-smile.png

Here!!! She looks pretty, dont ya think..? Urs looks adorable too!! I hope you can make her!!!! cool.png

Baii ~Marshmellow PS. ( Make her with no cutie mark plz!!) attachicon.gifmypony.png

Perhaps you could take a shot at Dawn Rider :3

I have a picture of  him as my avatar, its probably the one that shows the most of him currently...

His cutie mark is a sunrise (you can put your own twist on the sunrise if ya want tongue.png)

As for size, do whatever you please happy.png I just need more pictures of him since I dont have too many smile.png

Alrighty! I will do these requests, but I need to finish the other ones first, I am doing 1 everyday just so you know so eventually I will get them done! 

Alrighty! I will do these requests, but I need to finish the other ones first, I am doing 1 everyday just so you know so eventually I will get them done! 

Okay, ill wait a bit! but put a gummybear on top a pile of marshmellows for her cuite mark.. okay?? ~Marshmellow :D XD XD X3 XD X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3

I was wondering if you could make a image into a pony. If not that's is fine i was just wondering if you could make one of my favorite character into a pony. His name is Jack of Blades he is from Fable series.

post-13223-0-23425100-1364842588_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if you could make a image into a pony. If not that's is fine i was just wondering if you could make one of my favorite character into a pony. His name is Jack of Blades he is from Fable series.

Sure, I am just warning you there is a long line, also I do one everyday (But I am on holiday for the next 4 days..) Soooo yeah

(edited)

Hey Screw Ball, I was wondering if you could draw a picture of my OC.

img-1340487-1-VuSY3Mm.png

His name is.. well, he doesn't even know his own name, so he came up with Daniel Crusader, not to be mistaken with the CMCs.

Long story short, he never knew his parents and never found his cutie mark. His blank flank even haunts him to adulthood.

I would like to see a picture of him standing on a cliff, looking over the ocean as the sun sets in the horizon. He should have a troubled look on his face. A very faint picture of his mom (a memory from when he was a newborn, right when he was born. You can do her however you want) should be visible near the sun.

I would be very pleased if you could do this. Thanks!

Edited by uglybad

Hello! Would you mind drawing Skyline for me?

post-14404-0-66136500-1365274333_thumb.jpg

It doesn't need to be this big, as long as it's big enough, I can have somepony make me an avatar or a signature.

I mean, if you've got some free time. If not, no big deal.

One thing though, if you do...I messed up the purple. I did it on my phone and it looked different. It should be more of a bluish-purple.