Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I am drawing OCs!

~Starlight~

Neat. Due to my lack of major artistic ability, I was wondering if you draw my OC?

I thinking two different possible poses. One would be a font view, his wings out and having an eerie red aura around his eyes. 

The second would be a....not sure what to call it, not a side view or front, in the middle of that? My explanations suck. Basically him having his head up whilst looking down, as if he is looking at someone, with the same glow on his eyes. 

I will post an image for reference. His facial expression in either would be the same as in the image, because at this point in the story he has learned to suppress his emotions. Also, his ears are always down, basically something that he developed out of nervousness and it pretty much stayed that way. Random detail: His cutie mark is the Alicorn Amulet, which isn't shown in the image. That information more than likely isn't important though.

I would love to see both, but I don't want to request too much. I suppose I would prefer the first one, but whatever works. Sorry if this seems like an awkward request, I am bad at explaining details. 

post-8308-0-60843700-1361832353_thumb.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

Here ya go, I'm eager to see how you draw him. His expression should be a bit sinister, kinda like Sombra's evil smile. That, and a touch of arrogance if you can add it in..

Also, the stripes are actually fire like markings.

Edited by Krein

Is this okay, tell me if you want any changes, the picture you had looked a bit like rainbow so I copied her hair but changed it so it was longer, tell me what you think

I love it! :D It's perfect. Thank you so so so much! I'm hopeless when it comes to drawing ponies.  :lol:

And you have a good eye, her hair is modeled after Rainbow's.

Ooooh, this would be nice. I'd like a drawing of my OC Audio Flash. Here's some reference you could use. 

Also, no background needed. Just vector :)

attachicon.gifAudio Flash Color Scheme

Here it is! I took me about 45minutes and I really like the result, but I think I made the face a bit to much serious looking... But never the less I like it!

img-1215020-2-0K1pTdd.png

Edited by Frozen Mint

Jeez, vectoring is something that I would really like to get good at, I just suck at shaping things. I cannot draw so this seems like the next best thing. :P

Oh, and one minor detail, I was thinking of no background for the image. I was thinking of filling that in myself.

Here it is! I took me about 45minutes and I really like the result, but I think I made the face a bit to much serious looking... But never the less I like it!

img-1215020-2-0K1pTdd.png

I actually really like the srsbsns look on my oc. Only thing I thing you'd have to work a lot on, are your lines. They aren't all that smooth. And you should up the quality of your pics a bit. Very nice work, though. :)

Sweetness i have been wanting a vector of my OC if you are not too bogged down with requests i would love if you'd vector Silver Strings for me

img-1215122-2-zhx8G3r.png

Here it is sorry for the long wait hope you like it! Its took about 30 minutes and I really like the finish product, reply to me if you like it or if it needs editing!

Here it is sorry for the long wait hope you like it! Its took about 30 minutes and I really like the finish product, reply to me if you like it or if it needs editing!

I absolutely  love this, thank you so much and don't worry about the wait it was positively one hundred percent worth it once again thank you

Hi everyone, 

As you should know I enjoy drawing ponies, but now I am giving people the offer of me to draw their* OC. Its will take appropriately 45 minutes (That does not include the waiting line) as well as pony I will make you or find you a nice background to go with it; but that's optional (You know just in case you want a vector) 

-snip-

Yes vectors, anyway also you can request the size or if you want to use a base.. So that's about all please message me on this tread! Hopefully I will hear from you soon!

~ Frozen Mint /)

EDIT- Because there are loads more than I thought my friend MOON DUST is going to help me out starting tommorow so she will be helping (Lets just say she is even better than me!

Did somepony say requests? If you're still vectoring I'd love to see an extremly cute piccie of mah oc (referenced) and fluttershy. Thanks if you could

post-10733-0-50700700-1361970812.png

Did somepony say requests? If you're still vectoring I'd love to see an extremly cute piccie of mah oc (referenced) and fluttershy. Thanks if you could

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Sure but there is a long wait, just so you know! But I will be happy to do it, it will take a bit longer than other requests because of it being with fluttershy, is that okay?

Hahaha, this thread is filling up fast.

I would greatly appreciate one my OC Heart's Desire . Feel free to be creative and do whatever you like. I'd appreciate having something with her cutie mark, and possibly her hair pin mentioned in her description. Maybe even her pet weasel Wesley. 

As I said, it's all up to you. Whatever you like. Don't let yourself get too overwhelmed with requests :)

post-8120-0-54159500-1362003173_thumb.png

Here it is hope you like it! I took me about 30 minutes, also I really like the OC design and I really enjoyed doing it, if it needs changing just message me back!

Sure but there is a long wait, just so you know! But I will be happy to do it, it will take a bit longer than other requests because of it being with fluttershy, is that okay?

attachicon.gifHearts Desire.png

Here it is hope you like it! I took me about 30 minutes, also I really like the OC design and I really enjoyed doing it, if it needs changing just message me back!

Of course I don't mind waiting. Good art cannot be rushed. It'll be worth the wait. Thanks for doing it for me.

Filler text of textiness

attachicon.gifHearts Desire.png

YaY! I love her! Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed doing it to! (Man, I use a lot of exclamation marks... here's some more!!!!!!)

She's definitely my favorite of my OCs.

Can you do a drawing of my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle kissing in a sunset?

I dont mind how long it will take and good luck ;)

attachicon.giffire Jade.png

Sure that sounds fine, I will get to it after this massive list of drawings! It will be a goo design, I will get to it after the rest!

YaY! I love her! Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed doing it to! (Man, I use a lot of exclamation marks... here's some more!!!!!!)

She's definitely my favorite of my OCs.

Wow thanks, glad you like it it was really worth it, it was a great design! So yes I did enjoy doing it it looks really good soooo yeah

Oh, geeze.

I always feel a bit bad about posting in one of these threads given how quickly they fill up, and how easily it is to be overburdened with requests, but... T_T

If you're not quite ready to throw in the towel just yet (and believe me, I won't be offended if you are), I'd love to see a bit more of my OC. He's a bit lacking on the art side. ^^

Many thanks if you decide to take it on, and many thanks if you don't - the fact that you're willing to so readily accept requests in praiseworthy, all the same.

Here you go Zoop! Over all I love the design of the pony I just think the mane looks a bit flat; if you wish for me to do it again I really do not mind!

I kinda feel like I'm just jumping on the band wagon, but...mine too?  I currently have...1 picture of my Ponysona and would very much enjoy another.  Reference is my avatar, CM (if you're doing full pics) is the symbol for the New Lunar Republic.

If this works, here's a bigger pic.post-13226-0-62228400-1362114806_thumb.png

If you're too busy, that's fine too.

(edited)

If you arent already swamped then I would love for you to draw my OC.

I really dont mind what you do with him just do whatever. If you can't then that's cool.V887pXQ.png

Edited by firesoxs

Here you go Zoop! Over all I love the design of the pony I just think the mane looks a bit flat; if you wish for me to do it again I really do not mind!

Yikes! I knew Keystone was a shy sort, but I didn't expect him to be shy enough that he'd become completely invisible x)

I kid, I kid. :3

Looks like the attachment didn't go through? I'm quite excited to see what you came up with ^^

Can you do my three OC's (Snowdream, Mist Chaser, Peach Heart (In diff. Pictures))

I understand if this is too much work :P

If you can't do all three then just do mist chaser.

Links to them all are in my signature.

I kinda feel like I'm just jumping on the band wagon, but...mine too?  I currently have...1 picture of my Ponysona and would very much enjoy another.  Reference is my avatar, CM (if you're doing full pics) is the symbol for the New Lunar Republic.

If this works, here's a bigger pic.attachicon.gifponyWithBackground2.png

If you're too busy, that's fine too.

If you arent already swamped then I would love for you to draw my OC.

I really dont mind what you do with him just do whatever. If you can't then that's cool.img-1224265-1-V887pXQ.png

img-1224280-1-55134dcb_untooned-meme-fac VECTORS?!

Mother of God, you are doing Vectors for free?! *twitches eye* I see a catch...or I'm just paranoid. Either way, mind doing a Vector of my OC?

img-1224280-2-2016e4bf42e4b3a34aa53e3f0b

Ta! 

May I please have my OC/ponysona? she's everywhere on my profile. She's my profile picture, and her link (Minath Watcher, alicorn) is in my sig.

Could you do my ponysona Fireball? Reference pictures here:

The first one is the color colorings, except the hair should be the color and style of the hair in the second pic. In other words, just remember:

Pic1: body Pic2:hair

Thank! Sorry if I was picky...

Can you do my three OC's (Snowdream, Mist Chaser, Peach Heart (In diff. Pictures))

I understand if this is too much work :P

If you can't do all three then just do mist chaser.

Links to them all are in my signature.

Yikes! I knew Keystone was a shy sort, but I didn't expect him to be shy enough that he'd become completely invisible x)

I kid, I kid. :3

Looks like the attachment didn't go through? I'm quite excited to see what you came up with ^^

Wow so many quotes! (To everyone but Zoop) Yes I am sure I can do you OCs there is long wait but I will get to you don't worry.

(To Zoop) Wow I am a DERP here is the picture yj4MwIT.png I think I did the mane a bit flat, so if you would like me to redo it! I will be happy to do it

I think I did the mane a bit flat, so if you would like me to redo it! I will be happy to do it

Everyone has flat mane days from time to time, I think. ^^

I wouldn't worry about it - you've no doubt got quite a bit more work to do on all of the other requests, so I wouldn't even think of asking you to revisit it for such a minor thing... especially since I don't think it's a negative at all per se. x)

Thanks for the picture! :lol: