Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

@@Motion Spark

Hola amigo Motion :3 I finished your signature and I really hope you like how it turned out.

attachicon.gifMotion spark.png

Just credit me beneath the sig :]. Hope it is to your liking though.

thank you so much Gun! it's so pretty! and I like the evil Rarity's eyes that you put on the background, I guess that's nightmare Rarity, don't worry I'll do what you say, thank you! <3

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@@Thunderbolt

Heya there Thunderbolt biggrin.png! I have finished with your signature and I hope you like how it turned out! 

I made it an animated gif but let me know if you want the other one I made with out the animation of Luna fading in and out. 

I hope you like it and just credit me beneath the sig when you add it. 

thank you so much Gun!

XD Calling me Gun rolf! 

Anytime man but I am just glad that you like it at least. Hope you are doing well to motion hope everything is going great on your end. 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Hm... This might be difficult to explain... (Seeing as I'm not quite the best at explaining things)

Could you make me a signature of my OC with a firey background and have it say Blazing Hoof? (Sorry if that doesn't make sense, again I'm bad at explaining)

My OC: blazing_2_by_pikachuu26-d6aeqzv.png

(edited)

I would like a sig with a black background and mirror colored text that says 'put your hoof on the glass I'm here trying to pull you through you just gotta be strong'. on one side of the sig on the other side I would like Silvermane, my oc http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silvermane-r3686 

In his mirror with Luna there, her hoof is up against the glass and her head is luwered an expression of desperation is about her face. Silvermane on the otherside of the glass "inside the mirror" also has his hoof against the glass as if trying to touch Luna's he is slightly fading away and wears an expression of someone who feels great sorrow and accepts the fact that they can do nothing to stop the event that's causing it (if you know what I mean)

Edited by Sparkshower

Hey Gone Airbourne 

It's nice to see you've re-opened this thread again because you seem to be very good at making sigs and avatars. I was just wondering if you could make me an avatar and sig with Luna please ?

it doesn't matter what it looks like just have NightOwl as the text in the sig. 

Thanks in advance img-1620655-1-smile.png

If you could send me the pictures of Luna that you would like me to use I would be more than glad to work on your signature and avatar asap. Thanks

Signatures? Do want.

Can I get a signature like your current one, but with Surprise instead? I'm not a donor, so it will have to be 600x100. If you could use the vector in the link that would be great.

www.mediafire.com/download/mhm5532n1znzvzn/Surprise.svg

Since Azura/Cloud Chaser went ahead and made yours I will consider yours as done. Looks nice however she always makes amazing art. 

Good to see you back in action, Gone. I want a siggy, mine just involves depressing song lyrics ;~;

Probably just my OC(in current siggy) looking depressed with a cloudy backround.

Again, good to see that you came back.

You will be the next person I will work on for there siggy ;)

I see that you take avatar requests. I don't really want a signature yet, but I would like a gamer Twi avatar. Only requirements are that its aspect ratio is 1:1 and it fits within 128x128 and 1280x1280.

Can it be done?

I see you have a pretty awesome avatar as it stands now. Do you still want me to make you a avatar? just asking?

Ah hope this aint an interruption, , just wonderin if that signature said to be given for mah profile coulda been an animated one (via conversation, please, so ah can check via e-mail about it)?

It's okay if it'll take some time, as ah will be away from ere for some time. Carry on, y'all.

So do you want to PM me what you would like for your signature? Thanks

Since Azura/Cloud Chaser went ahead and made yours I will consider yours as done. Looks nice however she always makes amazing art.

Nonononono!

I wanted to have a rotating signature, so i'm trying to collect around 5. Please continue to work on mine! I'm sorry gave you the wrong idea

(edited)

@@Motion Spark,

I don't mean too say this but please don't ask me to make you something you would not even use... >.>...

Don't want to come across as being angry its just I could have used that time for something else.  

(edited)

I see you have a pretty awesome avatar as it stands now. Do you still want me to make you a avatar? just asking?

Yes I do. I intend to use this avatar on Steam and the like, hence the resolution/aspect ratio requirements. I just decided to use this because I really don't have anything else to use atm.

Basically it's intermediary.

Edited by Daring

@@Motion Spark,

I don't mean too say this but please don't ask me to make you something you would not even use... >.>...

Don't want to come across as being angry its just I could have used that time for something else.  

well well well... It really surprises me you're acting like this my dear Gun, who's saying I'm not using your signature? I am, but in another forum and I'm really happy with it, and believe me or not, I credited you like you asked.

as far as I know, we never agreed that I'd use your signature here.

I'm not gonna lie, it offends me that you think that. Not too long ago I made a request thread, I've made more than 30 requests for people and I've never asked for any kind of recognition, heck I didn't sign them at all, once I delivered them, they were theirs and they could do anything they wanted with them. if someone wanted to mention me or something, I would feel really flattered by it, but it wasn't a requirement. I seriously though humbleness was one of your main traits, but I guess I was wrong...again. u_u

If you could send me the pictures of Luna that you would like me to use I would be more than glad to work on your signature and avatar asap. Thanks

You can use the first image as the signature and the image below as the avatar. Can't wait to see them both when they are done I know you''ll do an awesome job :).

princess_luna_by_sulyo-d4u3lnh.pngluna___stellar_by_santafer-d4myqpp.png

(edited)
well well well... It really surprises me you're acting like this my dear Gun, who's saying I'm not using your signature? I am, but in another forum and I'm really happy with it, and believe me or not, I credited you like you asked.   as far as I know, we never agreed that I'd use your signature here.   I'm not gonna lie, it offends me that you think that. Not too long ago I made a request thread, I've made more than 30 requests for people and I've never asked for any kind of recognition, heck I didn't sign them at all, once I delivered them, they were theirs and they could do anything they wanted with them. if someone wanted to mention me or something, I would feel really flattered by it, but it wasn't a requirement. I seriously though humbleness was one of your main traits, but I guess I was wrong...again. u_u

You are completely right I should have never said anything.... and at that I apologize  actually never mind that bit. Stay who you are emma that is all I can say. I am not a good person in the slightest and sorry never achieves anything. If there is one person on here that people should look up to it is you. That much I will say and I am sorry for the selfish  person that I am who does not deserve the friends he has... 

@

Here is your sig I hope it is to your liking and sorry I took a while to make this. 

Character limit.... >.> 

Well to fill up the remainder of required text dismiss that bit...

You are completely right I should have never said anything.... and at that I apologize  actually never mind that bit. Stay who you are emma that is all I can say. I am not a good person in the slightest and sorry never achieves anything. If there is one person on here that people should look up to it is you. That much I will say and I am sorry for the selfish  person that I am who does not deserve the friends he has... 

@

Here is your sig I hope it is to your liking and sorry I took a while to make this. 

attachicon.gifOirean.png

Character limit.... >.> 

Well to fill up the remainder of required text dismiss that bit...

Ermahgerd you used fancy font :D

That actually looks pretty neat. Just wondering, is that a regular font or one that is sort of a test, like the ones you find elsewhere?

Thanks for the siggy :D

Hey buoddy, I come demanding asking for a piece of art from ye'

Now I'm gunna leave the entire design up to you derpy_emoticon2.png

(though, maybe do one of those full image focus/popping image sigs you're so awesome at)

I have a couple choices for you to use as images though

post-14315-0-27551200-1373428853_thumb.png

post-14315-0-74913600-1373428866_thumb.png

post-14315-0-08603100-1373428903.png

colored_lugia_by_inukawaiilover-d63recg.

Now get to work!

Hope you come up with some brilliant wink.png

Have fun~....

@@NightOwl

Here is your avatar Night Owl img-1637685-1-biggrin.png! I just finished making yours and I will work on your signature next thing img-1637685-2-wink.png

attachicon.gifNight owl avatar.png

I hope you like how it turned out. 

I'm starting to worry and think that you forgot about me. What happened to my signature request? I posted my request before NightOwl? Are you working on it or did you decide to work on NightOwl's request?

@,

Actually your request was after Night Owl's so I will get to your request in time I promise wink.png. Don't worry about that I will sorry if it has been taking me a bit though.

My request was on the page before Night Owl's request. If I'm wrong my bad. I'm just a bit impatient right now but seriously, take your time. I understand that you may be busy with others' signatures.

My request was on the page before Night Owl's request. If I'm wrong my bad. I'm just a bit impatient right now but seriously, take your time. I understand that you may be busy with others' signatures.

I can see how you think that :P

NightOwl's post on this page is just replying to the quote T here posted asking for any specific pictures of Luna they had wanted. Originally, NightOwl did post the primary request before you did. Hopefully this clears this up ;)

I can see how you think that tongue.png

NightOwl's post on this page is just replying to the quote T here posted asking for any specific pictures of Luna they had wanted. Originally, NightOwl did post the primary request before you did. Hopefully this clears this up wink.png

Yes, I do know now. Didn't you even see my conservation with Gone Airbone? He replied back specifically saying that he'll get my signature done in time etc. etc.

(edited)

@@NightOwl,

Alrighty :3 I finally finished up with your siggy and I hope you like it Night Owl! 

I hope you like how it turned out and thanks again for requesting here ^-^

@

Here you go Daring I have finished with your avatar I hope you like it smile.png

It is 150 x 150 so it will most def. work wink.png

Ugh the character limit tongue.png Let me know if you want any changes or anything ^-^

(edited)
Signatures!

You were next up on the list however Dr. Whooves made you a siggy already a nice one. I don't want to make something for someone who already has had another person take their time to make them something if you understand what I mean. He worked hard on making you a signature and it is nice. @ Lunia 

Really awesome job Gone airbourne! I love the size of the avatar and the little bits of detail in both the signature and avatar are truly amazing!. 

Thanks Night Owl I appreciate what you said there a lot :]! And anytime I like making these its a good way to pass time and just let me know if ever you want one. But I am just happy you like it.

@,

Actually your were right after Lunia so yay! I will be working on your siggy next wink.png I'll whip one up soon enough. Thanks for requesting one here in the first place though. 

Awesome! Actually, I'm impatient because I'm so eager to see the final finished result of my signature. I love all of your artworks and I'm really curious to see how it turns out.