Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

It's okay, really.. Should I abandon my request? I kind of feel bad for pushing you so hard to make a signature for me.. I'm really sorry.

No no no you don't need to apologize for anything it should be me instead I was the one to decide to reopen this so I have to keep my promises and I will most certainly. The next time I find some free time to work on these sigs I will.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no you don't need to apologize for anything it should be me instead I was the one to decide to reopen this so I have to keep my promises and I will most certainly. The next time I find some free time to work on these sigs I will.

Oh okay.. when you don't feel like making sigs anymore, let me know. I don't want to bother you too much and overwork you so I'll stop asking you when it's done.

(edited)

All the signatures you have made look amazing! I would love a new signature! Would you be able to do something with a background that has a blue sky along with Cloud Chaser on the right, Flitter on the left and some text that says "soaring blue skies"?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by **LightningChaser**

• 2 weeks later...

@

I know it has been a long time since I last touched this thread. Have been having exams in the college classes I have taken in these couple of weeks on top of assignments and working a lot. If you still want your signature I promise to make yours and the rest of these... I just feel bad that I haven't had much time to make them.

@,

I know it has been a long time since I last touched this thread. Have been having exams in the college classes I have taken in these couple of weeks on top of assignments and working a lot. If you still want your signature I promise to make yours and the rest of these... I just feel bad that I haven't had much time to make them.

It's okay. I don't want to pressure you.. I'll stop my request if you want. I'm just really sorry for you that you have to do about 15 other requests.

(edited)
It's okay. I don't want to pressure you.. I'll stop my request if you want. I'm just really sorry for you that you have to do about 15 other requests.

Well once I am through with these exams and collegework I will have a lot more time to work on these. I need to find a method to make these quicker though. 

@,

I'll do my best to get yours finished tonight :)

I am starting on it as of right now so I will pm you once I am completed with it so I'll be back. 

Edited by Soul Distortion

Hello dear!

Because of that problem of my signature disappearing, could I possibly get another one? And I should have priority because we're best friends.

I'm not in a hurry for it, just wanted to get my name on the list. :) Maybe you could just make one that you would think fits me? I really have no idea for one this time, I will be happy with anything. (But if it's animated I wouldn't complain)

Besides that, I hope you are doing well. <3 

I would like a sig with a black background and mirror colored text that says 'put your hoof on the glass I'm here trying to pull you through you just gotta be strong'. on one side of the sig on the other side I would like Silvermane, my oc http://mlpforums.com...lvermane-r3686    In his mirror with Luna on the other side each with hoof on the glass opposite each other and Luna should be crying or concentrating very hard a tear sliding down her face

(sorry for some reason sometimes links buck up my posts so I had to repost withy what I really wanted.

also I'f you need the vectors or something just tell me

Just noticed the tag. Oops.

Old:

I'd like an avatar made with this please, I already like the way he vector looks, but I think with a background plus a nice border would make it look much more better than it already is. Cheers.

Edited by ~Scootaloo