Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

I have made some signatures for some others here on the forums and decided to make a signature request thread. If you would like me to make one for you post here what you would like img-1218013-1-smile.png

Here are some I have made for myself and others on the forums. 

img-1218013-1-rainbow_dash__shadow_bolt_

img-1218013-2-rarity_forum_sig_request_b

img-1218013-3-twiley_forum_signature_by_

img-1218013-5-lR9HXXk.png

img-1218013-7-H3XH8Tc.png

img-1218013-8-pinkie_pie__my_favorite_si

img-1218013-9-rainbow_dash_forum_sig_by_

img-1218013-10-cheerilee_by_goneairbourn

Just let me know if you would like one img-1218013-12-smile.png.

*Completed signatures*

*Update*

If you would like me to make you a avatar as well I will be more than happy to make one for you just let me know if you want one or not. 

Here are some I have made.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are so cool. i would love to have one. a Luna one would be cool but if you are willing to i would love one with a head shot of my oc Fallen Star and in the background is a moon lite night

I love how these look :D

if you decide to give me one may it be...

Itachi hugging Fluttershy smiling, background of a red moon, and my name?

that is asking quite a bit, so don't feel obliged to say yes.

I WOULD LIKE ONE!!!!! PICK ME! ME! MEEEEE!!!

could you plz do one with thre of my OCs (Snowdream, Peach Heart, Mist Chaser) Hugging or laughing or something like that! oh and what ever you think suits for the BG

That is epic. I would love to have one with my Oc on it, and my name on it in flaming letters. If you can't do that, could you just do my ponysona in the act of flying across the page, and a trail of fire behind her, with her name in the flames again. I've been looking FOREVER for somepony to draw a siggy for me!

I am looking for some artists to help distinguish my character from the simple pony creator look. If the other dude I asked for fan art can't do it I would definitely like to see what you can do with my signature. Thanks for the offer Airbourne :)

@,

If you happen to have a image of your OC I would love to do it just post your image here when you get this response or when you are available. 

@@Fanglore,

I can try to put your picture of your OC in the signature and I checked out your deviantart page and you have some sweet drawings! But let me know which picture of your OC you would like in the sig.  

@@Snowdream,

Hey there Snowdream if you have the images for your OC's post them here so that I can start on your sig :). Or if you know where I can find the pictures of your OC's just post a link here. 

Ooooooh,fancy stuff...

Wish i could be next in line for one of those signatures,if you got free time then i'd enjoy it a whole lot

and i'd brag about it for sure to everypony i know : )

So you tell if yer free okay? 

Fancy ϟ in you'r name by the way!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Alright I am done with your signature too. I made it just as a Discord sig without your username in it however if you would like me to add your username inside the sig. I can do that if you would like me too. I hope you like how it turned out ;)!

HilDJJm.png

@,
Hey thanks Flame Dancer  :wub: I thanks for stopping by here anyways and I appreciate the kind comment as well. Yep if ever you do want one I'll be more than glad to make one  ;)

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

could you make one with my too oc together if you cant do oc's then RD with a pen in her mouth wirting my sig down below with a background like yours but not the same what ever looks go to you also i would like rd walking in the corner

my ocs are here

post-10813-0-62841300-1362040750.png

post-10813-0-61180400-1362040769.png

heres the sprite/desktop pony

post-10813-0-85162000-1362040830.gif

Hey there Snowdream if you have the images for your OC's post them here so that I can start on your sig . Or if you know where I can find the pictures of your OC's just post a link here

Ok can u just do snowdream and Peach Heart actually, coz i dont have a pic asides from pony creator for mist Chaser. Thanks!

~Snowdream

post-11488-0-73829900-1362042321_thumb.jpg

post-11488-0-35106800-1362042755_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowdream

I can try to put your picture of your OC in the signature and I checked out your deviantart page and you have some sweet drawings! But let me know which picture of your OC you would like in the sig.

ill draw one that i think would be cool for a sig and thank you for visiting my Deviant page. sadly it doesn't get very many views 

@@Pripyat Pony,

Alright I am done with your signature too. I made it just as a Discord sig without your username in it however if you would like me to add your username inside the sig. I can do that if you would like me too. I hope you like how it turned out ;)!

img-1221068-1-HilDJJm.png

@,

Hey thanks Flame Dancer  :wub: I thanks for stopping by here anyways and I appreciate the kind comment as well. Yep if ever you do want one I'll be more than glad to make one  ;)

Thanks, I absolutely love it! ;) No changes necessary and of course, I've credited you in my signature for it. Once again, thank you so much!

Hey Airbourne, how are you?

So here I am, wondering if I can request one of these. I really really like your other ones, and all.

I want to to have my name on it, and a one or two pictures of Twilight on it. Also, I'd prefer the font to be something a but more serious-looking than the current one.

Besides that, I give you freedom to do what you want with it :)