Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

@,

Aww :3 I simply love your siggy Miss Derpy this has to be among the favorites I have made for anyone. Hope you like how your signature turned out <3. Let me know if you want any changes to it img-1263935-1-wink.png

img-1263935-2-t4vMrSR.png

Just credit me beneath the sig when you go to add it thanks img-1263935-3-wink.png

Ahh!! I love it so much! :wub: Thanks so much for doing it and keep up the awesome job with the other signatures! I'm super excited!! :D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh!! I love it so much! :wub: Thanks so much for doing it and keep up the awesome job with the other signatures! I'm super excited!! :D

:) thanks miss derpy I will and glad to hear you like how your signature turned out. And as always anytime :3 I enjoy making these for others and they are fun to make too.

@@Astrotuna,

1MXoYH6.png

GO28bF8.png 

Hey there Astrotuna I finally finished your signature my apologies on taking so long on these signatures. I made two variations here for you to choose from one with your username and one without. I did not want to cover his face with the text. I hope you like it though let me know if you want anything changed or not. Just credit me beneath the signature when you got o add it thanks :)

@,

S0Shc1m.png

Here you go Dawn Rider now you gaze at the Dawn with Fluttershy :3! Hope you like how it turned out and please let me know if there is anything I can add to your signature I will be more than willing to add it to yours. Just credit me beneath the sig when you go to add it thanks ;)

@@Astrotuna,

Awww :D I am so happy to hear that it is your birthday! Well happy birthday too you and *hugs* what a coincidence right :o!!! I am so happy you like it. I hope your day is awesome and wonderful ;).  

*Update to this thread* If any of you would like like avatars feel free to let me know if you want me to make them I would be more than glad too if you want that is :3

@,

img-1270468-1-S0Shc1m.png

Here you go Dawn Rider now you gaze at the Dawn with Fluttershy :3! Hope you like how it turned out and please let me know if there is anything I can add to your signature I will be more than willing to add it to yours. Just credit me beneath the sig when you go to add it thanks wink.png

@@Astrotuna,

Awww biggrin.png I am so happy to hear that it is your birthday! Well happy birthday too you and *hugs* what a coincidence right ohmy.png!!! I am so happy you like it. I hope your day is awesome and wonderful wink.png.  

*Update to this thread* If any of you would like like avatars feel free to let me know if you want me to make them I would be more than glad too if you want that is :3

Me first on the avatar!!! tongue.png

Evil Fluttershy (Obviously, lawl) any evil fluttershy will work. hopefully, badass :)

And try and make it as badass as you can (:

Thanks bud.

"Evil is best kindness" <-- DAMN RIGHT. 

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

i just thought you put it in a pm and i can not pm so i just left this mesage so yeh i was just saying no pms i can talk in them sorry thats all but thanks for that i will menten your name in the sig as i promised

@, Could you do an evil version of Pinkie Pie? a signature.

Specifications:

Size: Max (600x100)

Text: whatever you think fits

Edited by ~Scootaloo

@, Could you do an evil version of Pinkie Pie? a signature.

Specifications:

Size: Max (600x100)

Text: whatever you think fits

Hey if you want chaotic fluttershy too make you a sig. You could have just personal messaged him you know... I mean I am all for him to make your sig. But you probably should have just pm'ed him rather than post here :P

Hey if you want chaotic fluttershy too make you a sig. You could have just personal messaged him you know... I mean I am all for him to make your sig. But you probably should have just pm'ed him rather than post here tongue.png

@, Oh my god Celestia I feel so stupid I was trying ask you not him (or her?) - ouch I'm really sorry. Damn I feel so stupid... I want you to make it lol.

I guess I just highlighted the wrong post when I used the "mention" feature...

Edited by ~Scootaloo

@, Oh my god I feel so stupid I was trying ask you not him (or her?) - ouch I'm really sorry. Damn I feel so stupid... I want you to make it lol.

Lol :D it's all good but that did give me a good laugh :3. I will most certainly make you one in time. And don't worry we all make silly mistakes but yup I make it for ya

Lol biggrin.png it's all good but that did give me a good laugh :3. I will most certainly make you one in time. And don't worry we all make silly mistakes but yup I make it for ya

Alright that will be good :). It'll be nice to have something other than the constant CMC in my sig. at least every once in a while someone will see some evil :D.

If you could make me an avatar with Fluffle Puff that would be awesome! Again I'm not picky, so long as it has Fluffle Puff being cute img-1271531-1-wub.png .

Also I place priority on the sig, but it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Soviet Spy

Can you make an avatar of my OC? Please? :D

The link can be found in my signature or on my profile along with other previous artworks of him.  (or you could just ask me for a pic on skype :P)

have you finished with mine yet i am just asking because i have been waiteing for 6 days sorry to be a pain but i was just wondering why it has taken so long i know you are busy i just thought you forgot just a reminder ok not to be rude but i just thought to say ok :)

@@chattydash,

I am so so sorry Chatty Dash I truly am the past week was really well... I leave it at that but please forgive me for taking so long with this.

AyOlSVD.gif

Now I will say something right now this is what I have working with your signature at the moment but if you would like I can see if I can spruce it up a little bit later on today when I have more time. With animated gifs I would rather spend more time on to make sure it looks just right. But if you want to use this for the meantime go ahead but I think I will continue on working with your signature in the meantime to see if I can do anything else with it. 

Just credit me beneath the sig when you go to add it thanks.

I'd hate to ask you, since you already made one for me already, but it's so goddam good! Could I possible request another one? My rotator can't have enough Airbourne!

-----

Oh right, the request derpy_emoticon2.png

There are just 2 things it needs: Sweden and Fluttershy. Do whatever you want with that, and if you could fit some other pony of your choice in there, feel free to do so!

Thanks!

Edited by Soundgarden

@@chattydash,

I am so so sorry Chatty Dash I truly am the past week was really well... I leave it at that but please forgive me for taking so long with this.

img-1291563-1-AyOlSVD.gif

Now I will say something right now this is what I have working with your signature at the moment but if you would like I can see if I can spruce it up a little bit later on today when I have more time. With animated gifs I would rather spend more time on to make sure it looks just right. But if you want to use this for the meantime go ahead but I think I will continue on working with your signature in the meantime to see if I can do anything else with it. 

Just credit me beneath the sig when you go to add it thanks.

i like it so what do you have in mind sorry for being a pain i well was... you get the mesage it is brill i might use it for now but i will check to see what else you can do ok but thanks :D