Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Twiliscael,

Doing great Twiliscael and yeah I'd be more than glad to make one for you ;). Thanks for checking this out and in a little while once I get the remaining of these requests done I gotcha. And yeah its going to be the normal adorable Twiley we all now as a unicorn ;)

Actually, can i request one more thing? Can it include TWO Twilights, one being Crystal Twilight and the other being normal? I realized how much I liked her crystal design. Thanks dude!

I'm really not the type of person to beg for a signature, but yours are just amazing.  Think you could make me one with Rarity and the Rolls Royce logo?  I'd like to see what you come up with.

Can you do a signature with my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle (with the text saying Twilightlicious)

and can you put hearts above their heads

I don't mind what background it is just surprise me ;)

Thanks and good luck

post-13168-0-62899600-1362094054_thumb.png

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi

(edited)

@,

No I am I have just been kind of slow about getting these out ^_^:blush: . I am kind of trying to experiment with each signature I do but your almost up I have just been taking some time into doing them. I won't skip ya ;)

@,

Hi there I finished your signature and here it is.

Q4B9zH1.png

Hope you like the outcome if there is anything you would like me to change let me know.  

@@Champion RD92,

Finally finished yours Champion RD92 ^_^ ! I have been taking a bit longer and sorry to make you all wait a while. But I hope you like the outcome of your signature :)

@@Blue Lightning,

Hey there! I was wondering  do you have an image for your OC avaliable if so post the picture here and I'll be able to start on it :)

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

You mean I am able to obtain a signature from one of the people who inspired me to create signatures? Alright, then!

Pony: Doctor-Whooves

Background: Something spacey-wacey or timey-wimey.

Text: 'Allons-y!'

(edited)

Hey mate, can you do one for me as well? With Evil Fluttershy like my avatar,

But also with evil rainbowdash in it as well like the one i have now and a nice evil looking backround :P

EDIT: With my username in it!!! ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

(QUOTE):     "Kindness is Evil"

UNDER IT

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

I'd like to request something. How about N being in the middle with Reshiram on the left and Zekrom on the right. Text should be "Truth and Ideals" then under that "It's Not Always Black and White" I don't really care what the font or background is so surprise me. I will provide pictures in the spoiler below.

Black_2_White_2_N.png

Zekrom_%28dream_world%29.png

pokemon-reshiram.png

(edited)

@,

Oh sweetness a pokemon signature I am going to enjoy making this one. Of course I would be more than glad to make one for you in the next couple of days. 

@,

Hey there Harmonic Revelations! I finally got finished with your signature and I hope you like how it turned out. Let me know if you want any changes or adjustments to it. Hope you like it :3! Just remember to credit me beneath the sig.  

PZC9SFB.png

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

(edited)

@@Delzepp,

Thanks for that  man I appreciate it a lot. I have fun making these for others and since I joined this forums has helped me learn how to use photoshop in the first place :)

I totally know what you mean, you're a great friend to do this X3

and I'm sure that everybody really appreciated the pics you've made

Edited by Delzepp

Could you make one for me? I'm not picky at all!

A flashy one with Derpy and my username would be really cool! 

(your signatures are AWESOME)

Wow they're so cool!!! :D

Ok if you don't want to make me one its fine but if you do can I have one like the one you made for saine with an akatsuki member and pony (instead of Itachi maybe Sasori or Deidara and instead of fluttershy maybe Rainbow Dash). The background can be whatever you think looks best.

Sorry for asking for asking for so much... you dont even have to make me one if you dont want too.

@@Astrotuna

Yeah I will be glad to make you one soon. 

@

You will have to wait and I apologize that I have not gone fast enough but I have had things been going on throughout the course of the past couple of days. I certainly will get your sigs to you but you are going to have to be patient.