Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there you guys little update on this thread here*

I am going to have to put a lid for any future signature requests for the time being. I have some catching up I have to do with the ones who have been waiting for theirs. Once again sorry if I have been slow on getting these out but things have been busy for me the past few days but I will complete the rest of the request and pm the sigs to you when I am done. But for right now I am going to have to cancel any future requests until I have caught up.

Thanks ;)

(edited)

@@chattydash,

So so sorry about taking so long here is your signature I will post it here and PM it to you. I hope you like it let me know if you want anything added or taken away to it though thanks. Remember to credit me beneath the sig thanks again.

img-1239465-1-FnSefKJ.png

@@GaryTheRetroPony,

Here is your signature I just now completed it for you and I hope you like how it turned out and all. Let me know if you want any changes done to it.

saaxFPH.png

Remember to credit me beneath the sig thanks :3 

@@Twiliscael,

PunkiKx.png

Here is your signature hope you like it Twiliscael and please let me know if you want me to add any changes or anything to it. Remember to credit me beneath the sig. thanks :) 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

(edited)

@@Rolls Royce,

Hey there royce :) finally finished your signature and hope you like how it turned out. Let me know if you want any changes done to it.

img-1243600-1-3WMz7Gb.png

Remember to credit me beneath the sig when you add it thanks ;)

@@Blue Lightning, What were you wanting exactly for your signature? I can make yours now but I just do no know what you want exactly on your sig. 

@@TwiliciousAlkoi,

Since Kyoshi did your sig which looks awesome. Your request here will be noted as complete thanks Kyoshi :3 looks like he did a very nice job. 

@@Doctor-Whooves,

Is there a Doctor in the house!? Call in the TARDIS immediately because I have finally finished your signature :3! I really hope you like how it turned out.

jgETk2T.png

Just credit me beneath the sig. when you add it :). Let me know if you want anything changed k? 

Ok, I love this signature, and I can't stop looking at it.  I love the Rarity you picked for it, I can easilly picture her listening to Motley Crue.  Great job as always.

@@Rolls Royce,

Hey there royce :) finally finished your signature and hope you like how it turned out. Let me know if you want any changes done to it.

img-1243600-1-3WMz7Gb.png

Remember to credit me beneath the sig when you add it thanks ;)

@@Blue Lightning, What were you wanting exactly for your signature? I can make yours now but I just do no know what you want exactly on your sig. 

@@TwiliciousAlkoi,

Since Kyoshi did your sig which looks awesome. Your request here will be noted as complete thanks Kyoshi :3 looks like he did a very nice job. 

@@Doctor-Whooves,

Is there a Doctor in the house!? Call in the TARDIS immediately because I have finally finished your signature :3! I really hope you like how it turned out.

jgETk2T.png

Just credit me beneath the sig. when you add it :). Let me know if you want anything changed k? 

I would like to see your version for fun anyway! :)

Because I am interested in seeing other peoples art on sigs and other stuff!

Maybe you could make me one :3

Flutterdash if possible :3

I'll leave the rest up to you of course ^_^

Let the genius do the work and all that stuff ^_^

@,

JbHAKrQ.png 

Here you go CF. I added your username and text to the sig but it kinda hid their faces... If you still want me to add that text to it I will. Just let me know where you would like them. Hope you like it though.

Hey! 

Could I have one with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy smiling? I would also like the Russian flag as the background and the text Soviet Spy in there somewhere; I'm not picky when it comes to this, I would just be glad to get one.

Thanks!  :wub:

EDIT: Or instead of Soviet Spy you could use советский шпион. It's Soviet Spy in Russian.

Edited by Soviet Spy

Hi please may I have one? (If you not to busy...) but I have to be honest with myself mine really are bad, I just don't have good graphics to do it.... but any way I would like a signatures with any of these 2 vectors and an applejack one with a minty sort of background if you can get round to me I would be so happy! :D

5exCSqG.png

aoMXdCk.png

@

img-1261288-1-hqrjwgX.png

Hey there N-harmonia I really loved the idea of your signature and I hope you like it. Let me know if you want anything added or changed to it :).

That looks amazing, though I have one small complaint. Could you flip Zekrom so he's facing Reshiram? I meant to tell you that in the the request but I forgot so it's really my fault. Everything else is perfect though. [Dat background. :lol: ]

This is not really a signature request - I just want to put this on the front page of the Cutie Mark Crusaders club page.

If you could have all of the Cutie Mark Crusaders (Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Babs Seed) all together. Maybe standing near the club house? 

There are some reference images in the thread (look in my sig.) if you don't want to do it because its not a sig. that's fine. Just thought I'd ask though.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

(edited)

@,

Alright cool cool can do of course :3 I can do that easily and glad that you like ;)! I'll post it in the pm I sent to you a while ago. Be back in a min. 

@

h4FtkWk.png

Here you go hope this is better. Let me know though if you still want anything changed. But yeah hope you like it and everything :)

Just credit me beneath the sig when you add it thanks.

@,

Omg I love your OC soo much :3 I'll enjoy making this sig a lot as well. I like her colors the minty green is just very very unique ;) 

So so sorry about taking so long here is your signature I will post it here and PM it to you. I hope you like it let me know if you want anything added or taken away to it though thanks. Remember to credit me beneath the sig thanks again.

thanks i will can you add the writing i have got in my sig all ready about my spelling in the top right corner and can you make it flash colours or some thing thanks

(edited)

@,

Aww :3 I simply love your siggy Miss Derpy this has to be among the favorites I have made for anyone. Hope you like how your signature turned out <3. Let me know if you want any changes to it wink.png

t4vMrSR.png

Just credit me beneath the sig when you go to add it thanks wink.png

Could I maybe request one :3

That has Rainbow Dash and fluttershy...

The rest is up to you, just use your creative mind ^_^

Thanks you :3

I want a signature please. All I really specify is that Fluttershy is in there (other ponies can be in there if you want to) and that my name (Eragonrde12) is in there somewhere. Other text can be in there as well. I hope you aren't too busy to make this.

@,

Just doing this as an archive to this thread img-1265002-1-tongue.png

img-1265002-2-JMkV3qL.png

Chaotic fluttershy's completed signature of evilness :3 you shall become evil just by looking at this!

You all have to admit that this looks pretty damn sick

Be jealous!

Kidding,

Great job Gone airborne, i love this one other than the original, and it's pretty obvious to say that it's now 20% cooler with the Rainbow Dash Seal of Approval! :)

Hey Airbourne. I would like a Pinkie and Derpy signature. I want a mix of pink, like the color of Pinkie, and gray, like Derpy's coat. I would like my name in the best font you got. And I want a gold or sliver shimmer to the name. Hope you can do this.

I would like a Pinkie and Derpy signature

I wub you already wub.png  sorry Pinkie and Derpy are among my all time favorites so this request I am going to have alot of fun with. Can't wait till I can get to yours ;)