Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Gone ϟ Airbourne's signature/avatar request thread

Gone Airbourne

@,

You know I am really liking your idea for your signature its going to be fun working on this one you have helped me out a lot with how I am going to make it :3  

@,

Finally finished with your siggy Saddle Arabia and I am pretty happy with how it turned out :3. I hope it is to your liking.

Sorry it took me a long time to get to your request there.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

You know I am really liking your idea for your signature its going to be fun working on this one you have helped me out a lot with how I am going to make it :3  

@,

Finally finished with your siggy Saddle Arabia and I am pretty happy with how it turned out :3. I hope it is to your liking.

attachicon.gifSaddle Arabia.png

Sorry it took me a long time to get to your request there.

Wow, its amazing! I just love the finished result! Thank you so much for making this for me. I appreciate it but I think you forgot one tiny detail that I wanted the font to be animated. Still very nice. :)

Wow, its amazing! I just love the finished result! Thank you so much for making this for me. I appreciate it but I think you forgot one tiny detail that I wanted the font to be animated. Still very nice.

I still have it up what kind of animation are you looking for? Just let me know and I will do the best I can :)!  Just let me know what kind of animation you were looking for. 

I still have it up what kind of animation are you looking for? Just let me know and I will do the best I can smile.png!  Just let me know what kind of animation you were looking for. 

Maybe a shine effect would be nice if you could do that. If you can't, its pretty much fine. I still like the original version but I think the effect on the font would look better.

Maybe a shine effect would be nice if you could do that. If you can't, its pretty much fine. I still like the original version but I think the effect on the font would look better.

Hmmm... wacko.png  this seems interesting enough I'll do what I can. This will help me out getting more familiar with animated gif sigs too. So in the meantime I will be working on that :3.

@,

Did you miss my post? I noticed that you have done several people after me. I will still be using your signature for a rotating signature! I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear! :(

Can you make one for me, Gone Airbourne? :) I love your work, and I'd like to request a signature from you. I've never requested one before, so I'm not sure how specific to be. If I left out any important information, please let me know. Also, I'm in no hurry, so take your time.

Basically the way I want it to look is two vectors of Rainbow Dash on each side, and my username in the center.

For the background, could you put a blue-colored background with small light shades of rainbow in it?

For my username, I'd like fimdash in lowercase letters. I don't really know what font, whichever one you feel fits the signature well will work :)

I would like this vector of Rainbow Dash on the left side

rainbow_dash_7_by_xpesifeindx-d5a15so.pn

and I would like this vector of Rainbow Dash on the right side

mlfw643_131279270519.png

thanks in advance!

@

Here you go Daring I have finished with your avatar I hope you like it img-1637880-1-smile.png

attachicon.gifTwiley gamer.png

It is 150 x 150 so it will most def. work img-1637880-2-wink.png

It's... okay, but I was thinking more of a keyboard than a controller. I can't really stand controller controls in most games anymore, especially in first-person shooters (those were made for the keyboard and mouse anyway), but you have the right idea so I'll give you that.

@,

:mellow:  I wish you could be more specific or at least provide me with the picture of Twilight that you would want. How am I suppose to know exactly what picture of twilight you want in your avatar??  

(edited)

Give me a few hours and I'll have something. In the I'm gonna write up a game review first.

I guess I can leave you with this, though. Maybe something like that? As I said, with a keyboard, not a controller. And no text please, I don't like text in my avatars.

Edited by Daring

@@Surprise,

Hey Surprise :3!

attachicon.gifSurprise.png

Here is your surprise :P! I hope you like how your signature turned out. I love the signature that Azura made for you as well. She makes amazing artwork and everything!

Alright! I love it, thanks so much! :catface:
It'll be in use soon. I have to collect the other signatures, then i'll put up a rotating signature. I'll be sure to credit you! ^^

(edited)

Can you make one for me, please? I'd like the background to be mint green. :3 

Hey, can you make it a gif, too? If so, can you make my name (( Which will be my username, Minty Wintergreen in pink cute letters )) appear on the screen and fade with a few sparkles? :D If you can't, then make it inanimate please. :3 Use my these two photos on each of the sides of the name, which would be in the middle.

img-1643984-1-tumblr_mm00hp8YBf1rz5hbgo2img-1643984-2-tumblr_miq8wjrH1v1s0l4dao1 

Sorry if it's hard; let me know if you want me to remove a bit of stuff. If you're too overloaded by requests, I can withdraw my request as soon as possible.

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

Hey man, amazing detail on those signatures!

One of the best I've seen and witnessed!

If it's ok, I would like one, however, this one will be dark, very dark, but the cool type of dark.

I'll give you the references, if it's too dark, let me know, and I can change it at no problem!

PS: If yes, can you write Dark Essence on it?

Thank you.

Reference:

Hungry_jhooo.jpg

hellhound_by_imbisibol-d5up6so.jpg

Hai can you make me a signature? :D

All I want is a simple Rainbow background with a picture of Rainbow Dash and text that says "xblackrosesx"

Pretty simple actually :) 

Hope you can make it.

Thanks,

Brooke x

:o Zygen was right when he said what he said.

I have some catching up to do! I have to work today so I may not be able to get to these requests until later. But I promise I will continue on working on all these requests :3 thanks for stoping by here though!

:o Zygen was right when he said what he said.

I have some catching up to do! I have to work today so I may not be able to get to these requests until later. But I promise I will continue on working on all these requests :3 thanks for stoping by here though!

It's cool man, I understand.

After all, good work takes time and patience to it's full potential. 

So I can wait, keep up the valiant work!  

(edited)

Sparkshower, on 08 Jul 2013 - 10:04 PM, said: I would like a sig with a black background and mirror colored text that says 'put your hoof on the glass I'm here trying to pull you through you just gotta be strong'. on one side of the sig on the other side I would like Silvermane, my oc http://mlpforums.com...lvermane-r3686[/url'>

Sparkshower, on 08 Jul 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:in his

)

sorry you posted since I put mine and I didn't know whether you saw mine or not cuz you were replying to other people so thought I'd bring it to the later posts

nvm I posted again cuz something messed up

Edited by Sparkshower

@,

img-1261220-1-JbHAKrQ.png

Here you go CF. I added your username and text to the sig but it kinda hid their faces... If you still want me to add that text to it I will. Just let me know where you would like them. Hope you like it though.

I really don't want to sound pushy, but when is my signature going to be done..? Again, not to be pushy, I just want to know. Are you too overloaded..? 

I really don't want to sound pushy, but when is my signature going to be done..? Again, not to be pushy, I just want to know. Are you too overloaded..? 

Are you speaking to me or Gone Airborne?

I don't do signature requests here.. Airborne does.

Out of all people to mention.. You mention me?

@,

I think I accidentally mentioned you when I quoted Airborne.. sorry for the inconvienence.. T-T" I completely forgot.. sorry again for disturbing you. 

(edited)

@,

I think I accidentally mentioned you when I quoted Airborne.. sorry for the inconvienence.. T-T" I completely forgot.. sorry again for disturbing you.

Rsee i totally understand. you're frustration with me... i am really sorry with how long i have been taking i really am both work and college classwork has limited my time a lot.. i will keep my promise in making yours and.the.rest. i apologize for making you wait so long :( Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Rsee i totally understand. you're frustration with me... i am really sorry with how long i have been taking i really am both work and college classwork has limited my time a lot.. i will keep my promise in making yours and.the.rest. i apologize for making you wait so long :(

It's okay, really.. Should I abandon my request? I kind of feel bad for pushing you so hard to make a signature for me.. I'm really sorry.