Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dota 2 giveaway (10 left)

ParsoOfEquestria

One of my steam friends decided to unload all of his Dota 2 games to me without explaining, so I thought, well if he doesnt want them anymore, who here wants one. just post your steam username so I can find you and give you one :D first 10 comments gets one (wish i could give more, but its all i got)

• Brohoof 1

I'd ask for one, but I don't really want one because I have no use for it and it's more trouble than it's worth selling it on TF2OP for one scrap.

I can see why your friend got rid of them. lol

It's awesome you are giving away Dota 2 keys. I already have one, don't worry. The only problem is that I can't play it because I use a Mac OS X. I'm just waiting for them to release a Mac version then I can play. :3

Good service to the community of those who want to play! :D

Celestial_Haven

I guess I might as well and grab one while I can. Kinda been wanting to the it out anyhow, so this seems like a good time to do so.

And thanks for doing this. Tis mighty generous of you.

chaisingwhiterabbits@gmail.com

send away you glorious person you

Its really nice that you are doing this even if its at no cost to you ect ect, if you would like my steam as well its blindblackcat

Steam:Pierce708
Email: Pierce708@yahoo.com.au

I've kept on hearing about what Dota 2 was, apparently it's a fun game so I'd like to give it a try c: Very kind of your friend to give them out. Maybe I can finally start playing more on Steam once in a while x)