Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm going to a Bronycon in June. The day event and the Evening Gala. The Gala requires formal attire and my friends and I are stumped on what to wear. Formal and representing My Little Pony, we ask for your help and suggestions on what we can wear to the Gala. Thank youu c:

(edited)

Depends on what you like to wear. If you're a dress kind of girl look to the Mane Six's Gala attire for inspiration and wear a dress like your favorite pony's :D If you dislike dresses like I do, dye a dress shirt a fun color and maybe decorate some nice pants to match a pony's color scheme.

Edited by Bluebell

(edited)

Make grand galloping gala dresses of course!  Unless they're guys then you could do like a Hoitey totiety (fail spelling sorry) or fancy pants or a musician pony cospllay :3

or ponies outfits from the wedding or coronation. 

or I guess you could just go to good will and buy some pretty dresses for cheap.

Edited by Lady Leopardess

Yeah I guess it would've helped if I said we're all girls and want to wear dresses. We would soo make gala dresses if we we're skilled enough! But unfortunately we aren't so maybe we could go to goodwill [insert "Thrift Shop" music] lol c: and stuff and diy a little bit, what we can n.n

Man- it'd be totally cute if you somehow made the actual Gala dresses featured in the show. At the very least, you could find some sort of a dress base (from Goodwill, as you mentioned) and add things to it to make it look more like the Gala dresses? Maybe get some cute hair extensions/wigs to match the characters you choose! For the pegasi fans, maybe find some cute clip-on cosplay wings?

• Brohoof 1

Im probably going to Canterlot Gardens in Strongsville Ohio this year. It takes place sometime in September. Trotcon is also taking place this year  but I don't think I can go because its 4 hours away.

I'm probably going to wear some wicked shirt with Pinkie Pie on it.

Yeah I guess it would've helped if I said we're all girls and want to wear dresses. We would soo make gala dresses if we we're skilled enough! But unfortunately we aren't so maybe we could go to goodwill [insert "Thrift Shop" music] lol c: and stuff and diy a little bit, what we can n.n

You could each pick out a dress the color of one of the mane ponies (pink , light yellow, light blue, white, purple ,orange(though that might be harder) and sew on their cutie marks if you feel like it.