Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which was your favorite gala dress?

Mia Angelle

I liked Twilight and Rainbow dashed the best... Fluttershy was close behind, with Rarity and Pinkie just after and Aj's after that... I'm not a fan of AJ's, it's just too american in my opinion, while the other ones could suit ponies from other countries too!

I have been thinking about this question for a while today, and I just cant decide between Pinkie Pie's, or Rarity's.

Rarity's just flat out looks cool, but Pinkie Pie looks so adorable in hers. And I like the hat and candy effect lol.

They all look great, but its hard to narrow it down beyond these 2. (Fluttershys was ALMOST in the final tie, but I didnt wanna have 3, so I had to make that sacrafice o-o)

Fluttershy's dress was my favorite out of the Mane Six, though Rainbow Dash comes in at a fairly close second. Both dresses suit their wearer's characters so well and are just gorgeous beyond belief.

On the other hand, I didn't much care for Rarity's dress...it wasn't bad per se, but it just didn't feel like it had any pizazz to it relative to the other dresses...all the other dresses fit the personality of those who wore them, but Rarity's seemed bland by comparison.

The thing about Rarity's dress is...she was too busy making her friends' dresses to put too much time into her own. She went for simple and elegant. Anyway, I liked all the dresses, but if I had to choose I would say my fave is a tie between Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's. It was good to see them both step out of their tomboyish style for at least a night. I especially liked what they did with their manes. Dashie's made her actually look lady-like and refined and AJ's was cute in braids.

Rarity's and Dash's dresses were my personal favorite of the bunch, these two just seemed better suited to their respected owners IMO. Plus the fact that this is one of the only times you see Dash with her mane done up is enough for me to call it one of my favorites.

I actually loved Rainbow Dash's the most. It made her look very feminine but not in an OOC way. It was extremely unique and beautiful.

I also loved Fluttershy's a lot. So pwetty. :3

Same reasoning for both. "Wow! Rainbow, that's a good look for you!"

Just gonna say right off the bat that I loved them all, they made our little ponies look amazing! If I had to narrow it down I would say Rainbow's because it brought out her more feminine qualities. I also liked how AJ was rocking the tight braid, but that doesn't really have to do with her outfit. As if it can't be stated enough, Fluttershy looked absolutely stunning!

I'd say Pinkie pie's. I just think there's something incredibly cute and silly about her dress. I did love applejacks too though.

I actually liked the little cap. Nice touch, Rarity.

I liked Pinkie's cuz I feel it suited her perfectly, PLUS the hat was awesome :) It just made it :)

And I liked Rainbow's original dress XD THAT HELMET WAS HARDCORE.

I'm tied between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash; fluttershy because it fits her *perfectly*, and Dash's because, well, she actually looks girly. She's so tom-boy all the time that it's nice to see her show her feminine side :)

RD's or fluttershy's or twilight's

I just have to say, your avatar made me squee ^w^ Edited by Dashtastic
  • Brohoof 1