Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which was your favorite gala dress?

Mia Angelle

Am I the only one who thinks all of them are pretty ugly? There are fans out there who designed way better pieces than the originals...

My personal favorite is this steampunk Twilight: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/192/b/3/b3b1476b2e2597d3de386298e08f7bd7-d56tfhr.png

Sorry guys, but the show's dresses are way too elegant for me, and all of them look horribly fat in them (especially pinkie D: ) my personal two cents. Now if I had to choose I think Flutters' looks best. The rest are all horrible.

Rainbow looks like she's been attacked by children armed with paint in seven colors. It's just colors everywhere ( brohoof if that reminded you of the Sony ad). Twilight has got a purple dress with stars over it, they're all the same and far from any design. It looks like a five year old has designed it. Applejack is just too Applejack, it really looks like she's obsessed with cowgirls and apples.

Am I the only one who thinks all of them are pretty ugly? There are fans out there who designed way better pieces than the originals...

My personal favorite is this steampunk Twilight: http://th00.devianta...bd7-d56tfhr.png

Sorry guys, but the show's dresses are way too elegant for me, and all of them look horribly fat in them (especially pinkie D: ) my personal two cents. Now if I had to choose I think Flutters' looks best. The rest are all horrible.

Rainbow looks like she's been attacked by children armed with paint in seven colors. It's just colors everywhere ( brohoof if that reminded you of the Sony ad). Twilight has got a purple dress with stars over it, they're all the same and far from any design. It looks like a five year old has designed it. Applejack is just too Applejack, it really looks like she's obsessed with cowgirls and apples.

Yeah, they did have trouble designing dresses that fit the ponies well. That steampunk one is better.

Yeah, they did have trouble designing dresses that fit the ponies well. That steampunk one is better.

I just find it funny how everybody argues which was the best dress.... And I'm having quite a hard time deciding which one's not worst...

I just find it funny how everybody argues which was the best dress.... And I'm having quite a hard time deciding which one's not worst...

The arguing is a work around as to the best pony. lol.

• 1 month later...

From favorite to least favorite.

Rarity

Twilight

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Rainbowdash

Applejack

Well I'll think there all awesome cause the dresses are made by Rarity of course! :D

Edited by PonyPowaX1000

Well, in order:

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie

For those of you who need to see all the dresses:

*Picture NOT drawn by me, btw*

Posted Image

Edited by Pixiesong

I really liked fluttershys it was really clever how they matched the greens I wish she weared that everywhere through rainbow dashes looked good to but if i were her id be tempted to eat the grapes and ruin the dress is would be 20% cooler then lol

Edited by pinkieshyrose