Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which was your favorite gala dress?

Mia Angelle

Definitely Rainbow's for me. I like how the classical Greek motif of the dress matches the classical Greek motif of Cloudsdale and the pegasi in general (including Dashie's crazy cool cloud house). Her hair looks great in it as well, and the gold laurels and wrap sandals are epic.

She could wear that outfit to the Gala or a toga party and fit right in.

Plus I like the fact that the token "tomboy" of the group has no problem whatosever wearing a dress -- as long as it's about 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 1

I loved everypony's very, very much except for Pinkie Pie's. I truly cannot choose a favorite between Rainbow Dash's and Fluttershy's. I loved Twilight's and Rarity's, too. They either also tie for first or are barely second. Applejack's was really cute, but I guess I'll count it after the aforementioned. Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony, and I thought her dress was rather... um... I didn't like it at all. I'm glad to see some people liked it, though :) but personally, I felt like she was the only one that didn't get a complimentary color for her dress. Everypony else's looked amazing on them and complimented their coat and mane colors while representing their personality amazingly. Pinkie Pie's just didn't feel like it did her justice.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Either Fluttershy's or Twilight's. They were the prettiest.

:blink: Is it only me who likes Twilight's dress?

No. I really, really liked her dress :)

Edited by Clover Heart

(edited)
Twilight's, Rainbow Dash's, and Fluttershy's. Those dresses I would totally wear for a magical night on the town! Edited by Crystal Sparkle