Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think was the prettiest at the gala?

Unique Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash by a mile. She's always the best looking, but she also cleans up VERY nicely and it showed. Fluttershy is probably second for me.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Obviously it's Octavia guys, I mean seriously, who doesn't know that. <_<

For seriously though....to be honest, tough pick.....I'll say Applejack though, in case Clarity or Spazzy happen to read this. (And because I "d'awww'ed" at AJ at the Gala)

• Brohoof 4

w3xpB.png?1

Definitely Twilight!

Okay that was a joke... because that's not her original dress, but anyway, doesn't she look awesome in this?

As far as the dresses from the show go... hm I think I would choose Rainbow Dash, not because she looks best directly but her outfit fits her better than the other outfits fit to their respective characters.

Most fan-made dresses are better though, they somehow catch that spark in every character better.

• Brohoof 6

Yeah, no, get out.

955673_1354986884051_283_336.png

Who needs a fancy dress? Soarin' don't give a damn, he strolls in with his Wonderbolt suit and brings cool to another level.

(Pinkie looked super gorgeous in her dress, and she's still the cutest around. But I feel like Soarin' is so underappreciated.)

• Brohoof 2

DERPY!!! Totally Derpy all the way!

post-10016-0-00877600-1358184962.png

I'm just kidding, I'd have to go with Fluttershy, I don't know if it's because she one of my favorite ponies or because she's just naturally pretty. I mean, just look at her!

post-10016-0-18971600-1358185149.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Fluttershy definantly looked nice, with the curled hair, flowers and all, but i really like how AppleJack looked. For an ole' work horse whose always covered in mud, she cleans up really nice! :D The braids were a nice touch ;)

I'd say RD, because, well, she is RD. That should be obvious.

But apart from that, I think she had the best and most "majestic" dress of the six. I think it's the circlet.

bqgxy.jpg?1

• Brohoof 4

I am going to have to go with Rainbow Dash for the Prettiest pony of the Gala. Her out fit is just absolutely stunning and the way she does her mane is just beautiful :wub:

Twilight Sparkle is definitely a close second though :3

• Brohoof 3

Flutershy. Her mane looks really lovely and flowy with those flowers. And that dress really does say "spring"! Those shoes are nice looking too. The vines were a great touch.

But Rarity looked great too with her own version of the "princess outfit". Dat ponytail.

• Brohoof 1

Hm.. I'm going to have to go with Fluttershy's because one, Fluttershy is my favorite, and because I really like the color green :D.

Twilight's comes in second though, I like hers to :D, I also like Twilight second best to soo.. Yeah ironic eh?

Rainbow's would be 3rd, Then Pinkies, Then Rarity, And then AJ's.

Thats almost my favorites order actually, with Pinkie and Rainbow swapped :P.

• Brohoof 1

For having the best matching dress not over the top design and a great color balance I would also say that Fluttershy, but because I like a lot being here and I don’t want to be sent TO THE MOON, I say that your royal highness Celestia was the prettiest.

please spare me almighty monarch 

Dash, definitely Dash.  If just for that little ponytail in her mane.   

I can't get enough of it.  

Those golden olive branches look pretty sweet too.  And the dress itself is just bliss.  

rainbow_dash_gala_dress__vector_by_ponyc

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy, hands down. She was a model at one point, so her looks are well above average. Rainbow Dash looks great, too, but she's a different kind of attractive. She's too cool; pretty just doesn't fit her, IMO.

Also, it's funny how nobody has said Rarity was the prettiest, given her own obsession with looking good.

EDIT: I did like RD's dress better than Fluttershy's, however.

Edited by Aquila

Can we say everpony was is prettiest pony? mlp-pgrin.png

No?

Well, I have a hard time deciding! Especially between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash! mlp-tsupersad.png

Rainbow Dash looked amazing with her dress, and totally fits her...

640px-FANMADE_Rainbow_dash_gala_dress.pn

But Fluttershy's was just adorable!

the_shy_fluttershy___by_fluttershy625-d5

Don't make me choose, pleeeeeaaaaase! mlp-rwhine.png

• Brohoof 4

DASHIE. Yep, definitely Rainbow Dash. I think it was that hairstyle or the heels that caught my eye. Fluttershy is a close second. She looked absolutely gorgeous!!! .3. Just look at those pretty curls!

Edited by Flutterdash.
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity.

She's elegant, regal, and her dress is just her. Her flowing dress, her tiara, everything adds up to a great dress.

RD and Fluttershy are close seconds.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash, who else. Nothing can beat a rainbow dress with a cloud petticoat, a golden tiara, lace shoes and a loose ponytail, all Antique themed. <3

Twilight was awesome too. ;3

Definition of Swag:

rainbow_dash_gala_dress__vector_by_ponyc

And some diabetes for all.

baby_rainbow_dash__s_gala_dress_by_beave

• Brohoof 6