Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think was the prettiest at the gala?

Unique Pinkie Pie

pinkiepie and fluttershy and not just because there my fav characters its just they both matched there personlites and intrest well rds is also cool... twilights needed somthing like a tiara:P.... and applejacks coudnt really be called a dress...but her braids were nice

Edited by pinkieshyrose

tumblr_mfzd71h7n51s0sz7go2_1280.png

Fluffle Puff wins in my opinion. Normally looks like this:

fluffle_puff_by_mixermike622-d4l5y4r.png

All hail Fluffle Puff, our glorious leader. She will lead us to great victory and the text limit. So say we all.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, this is a hard one for me.  I can't pick a single dress that I think looks the best, they all compliment each of the Mane 6 so well (kudos Rarity!  :D ).  But if there's two that I think are particularly unique, I guess I could narrow it down to Applejack's (which doesn't get nearly enough love) and Rainbow Dash's.

applejack_in_gala_dress_by_mysticalpha-d

640px-FANMADE_Rainbow_dash_gala_dress.pn

AJ's especially compliments her personality nicely, but both of them look especially cute and pretty out of all the Mane 6 when they wear dresses for special occasions such as the Gala, probably because it's most unusual and rare to see them in dresses.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I looked the prettiest guys i know you know it too lol

I feel like Rainbow Dash would have been the prettiest if her dress didnt remind me of a gladiator.

I would have to say Rainbow Dash was the coolest while Twilight and Fluttershy looked the sexiest hottest prettiest.

• Brohoof 1

If I could... may I say that my FAVOURITE wonderbolt DID NOT MAKE THE GALA! I never saw Stormchaster or Fleetfoot there. However I did notice that Soarin. Don't need the 'apple pie to the face' prank.

wait what?

i think you got the wrong idea about this thread

i said who was the prettiest

not who didnt you see at the gala or your favorite wonderbolt

• 8 years later...
  • 9 months later...