Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think was the prettiest at the gala?

Unique Pinkie Pie

RD's Gala look is awesome IMO.  The gold shoes, the grape necklace, the laurel in her mane, all has a very Greek vibe to it, which makes sense given their place in their mythology.  The fuller looking mane looks really good on her (mane extensions?) and the overall style has a very classy but sporty look to it.  It's still clearly "Dash" style, just more elegant and polished.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, out of the Mane 6, I think Rarity looked the best. (Outside the gala, I prefer Pinkie and Rainbow, but Rarity was jaw-droppingly beautiful.)

rarity_gala_portrait_by_kp_shadowsquirre

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

For me, it's a tie between the pegasi. Both Fluttershy's and Rainbow's outfits are amazing, expressing, and well made :D

I don't really like AJ's though. I dunno why, it just doesn't seem so memorabe for me...

• Brohoof 1

who do you think is the prettiest (not hotest or sexyest) personally i think it is RD i mean look at her dress and mane who do you think is the prettyiest

Ugh you would make me do this, who is prettiest? it's a tie between Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Dashie has prettier hair and whatnot, but Applejack is super adorable too...

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Applejack. I mean look at how she presented herself throughout the majority of the Gala

tumblr_m2lnbqh6x21r8ro8bo1_400.gif

See how she bats her eyes? She's very pretty

but really, she did look cute

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I can't find anything that will validate my point, but my personal choice for such a time has gone to Pinkie Pie. C'mon, she was downright adorable in that outfit of hers and it was practical.

Can't find pic, humanized Pinkie it is than.

tumblr_lwomaezkaf1r1y172o1_500.png

• Brohoof 2

I'd have to go with fluttershy on this one, everything about her and the dress was full of grace and beauty. I also really loved rainbow dash and applejack. Rd's dress had a sort of Greek style which looked epic on her. It was majestic and bold but still beautiful. Then I loved the colors in apple jacks dress and her hair braid. Also the boots were so adorable! Oh wat can I say every pony was the prettiest pony!

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 2

In my honest and completely unbiased opinion that probably doesn't matter anyway, I think Rarity looked the best at the gala.

Look at this.

Her beauty is unmatched.

I'm sorry, Fluttershy. Rarity finally beat you in something.

rarity___gala_dress_by_chromadancer-d3k7

• Brohoof 1

I think they all looked beautiful in their own ways!  My personal favorite was Rainbow Dash.  Probably because she's my favorite out of the Mane 6 and I really do like the way her outfit came out.  My second pick is Fluttershy, who was just adorable.  If I had to pick one to wear myself as a real life variation it would have to be Rarity's outfit.  Hers seems like it would translate the best into the real world and every girl loves a princess dress (well at least I do anyway!)

I love this image of the ponies as humans in their gala outfits.  Didn't want to link it directly for fear it would strecth the page, but the link is below if you're curious to check it out.  Rarity's is my favorite in the picture.

http://dahli-lama.deviantart.com/art/Gala-Dresses-All-Together-Now-259673137

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to go with........

FLUTTERSHY!

I love her dress. She looks adorable, and I love her hair.

I like rainbow's too, but it's just.... too much.

But I would probably chose her second anyway xD

Edited by CoolnessAwesomenessRadness
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, in my opinion, just because her dress well relates to her theme and I like the little add-ons that Rarity designed for her. Really great eye candy, for me. 

But they all look really nice :P

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, she is just so adorable. There is something about her mane that just makes her have to be at the top.

Second goes to Twilight, Rarity and RD, past fluttershy its too close to call

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow dash! and Fluttershy. Fluttershy was just way too cute for words. But Rainbow Dash? SHE LOOKED LOVELY. When I say lovely, that means she looked 20% cooler. She was most beautiful at the gala, and I can't believe Soarin' wasn't running to her. She was PRETTTAAYY!

• Brohoof 2