Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you be single forever or do you think there is somepony out there who is wating for you?

AfiqPony

8 hours ago, Yakub said:

I'm not interested in finding love at this point. No idea why.

I don't think that is the reason bipolar disorder, autism and ADHD exist. I'm ADHD and PDD NOS with normal Test levels

There may be other reasons. But this is one of them. Endocrine disorders involving hormonal dysregulation and dysufnctions with the pituitary gland.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot be sure. I got out of a very toxic relationship almost a year ago and have been single since then. I would like to get back with someone again someday but I don't know when that will be. I'm not too worried about it, I'm happy with things as they are now. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Maybe. My track record is pretty bad, but honestly, I don't feel it'd be be fair to say that something will definitely never happen. Nobody can read into the future.

I believe that someone out there is for you... The problem is finding that person.... So it's mostly your fault for not finding him her or it, they, them.

Or sometimes the one your looking for is already six feet under:ButtercupLaugh:.... But more or less stop being picky.

16 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

I believe that someone out there is for you... The problem is finding that person.... So it's mostly your fault for not finding him her or it, they, them.

Or sometimes the one your looking for is already six feet under:ButtercupLaugh:.... But more or less stop being picky.

This is true, however it's also good to be picky. :twi:

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bells said:

This is true, however it's also good to be picky. :twi:

(Long time no chat!) True.... But you'll reach that certain age and you'll remember what i said.... " Dont be picky"

Hopefully you won't... wishing it wont be the case.

• Brohoof 1

I feel so hopeless about my prospects. I never meet any girls let alone any who share interests important to me. I'm already getting old, I don't know what to do about it. Online you can never tell who is who and it makes it so confusing trying to meet the opposite gender.

14 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

I feel so hopeless about my prospects. I never meet any girls let alone any who share interests important to me. I'm already getting old, I don't know what to do about it. Online you can never tell who is who and it makes it so confusing trying to meet the opposite gender.

A suggestion travel...

Do you have any Family friends? Friends? Neighbors?

To be honest I have been thinking a lot about this. I think the only conclusion that I can come to is that I will be single forever. Even if it were true that someone would be a good match for me it would never amount to anything because I have such social anxiety, I can even talk to people yet alone trying to flirt or court someone. 

• Brohoof 1

If I don't go out and look for the person who would be willing to spend their life with me why would they be waiting for me? I don't really believe in soulmates. Too many people die alone with their cats, forgotten by the rest of the world.

Edited by RDDash

2 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

I'm not certain how I could, I'm not really at an age where it's easy to make friends, let alone any who share my interests.

Excuses! But if thats how you gonna roll then you better find an alternative way of making contact or something.

On 2022-12-23 at 5:12 AM, Kujamih said:

Well pick an easy one first then... You gotta lift one leg at a time before you could start walkin.

Easy first what? There doesn't seem to be anything I can do. Maybe I'm just not seeing it but I've been depressed by the whole situation for years. I don't know if I'm good enough for a relationship.

9 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

Easy first what? There doesn't seem to be anything I can do. Maybe I'm just not seeing it but I've been depressed by the whole situation for years. I don't know if I'm good enough for a relationship.

Hmmmm......... Sometimes location helps as well....

For instance. I found my fiance in Australia.... While i live in the Philippines. Because I couldn't find the right one near me.

Also i started whats near me before. Friends. Sure the relationship we had back then is gone. Sacrifices were made.

You have no female friends?

How about your neighbor? No well co worker? No? Then internet. Again you're right its hard to find the right person in the internet... You gotta tryst the site.... Why not try here at the forums? Or other forums you have friends with....

But first things first.....

You gotta get out of that mind set.

Because even if you found the right woman or have a conversation with one... If your mindset is in hopeless ness and dread and is in chaos it will show and people won't like your atmosphere and your presence and will cause you to fail in a relationship.... 

Who wants to date a depressed person?... Emos.... So unless your finding an emo.... Yeah.... So you gotta fix your mood first.

Hope this helped.

@Winter Storm

Edited by Kujamih

Dunno. I'd like to think I won't be single forever but it's very rare for me to meet somebody I actually want to spend time with, and in the past when that has happened I have tended to unintentionally sabotage it in some way or another, usually by burying my head in work or studying and neglecting the other person - although at least now I am aware of my tendency to do so and may be able to control it going forward. But still, the odds aren't stacked in my favour :D

I have been always unsure about this but I think there is someone out there for me 
idk how it will happen but ik if i stay truthful and be more confident in myself i'm sure the day will come
it took me a while to realize that i shouldn't be overthinking or worrying too much about this stuff

• Brohoof 1

There is definitely no hope for me.  I'll be single forever.  I used to have hope, then for many years I clung to the hope that there was still hope, and eventually that drained away.  I've stopped trying and stopped hoping.  Now I just try to enjoy the little distractions as best I can, but I often have a lot of trouble coping with the knowledge that I'll never have what I really want.  It's devastating sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-25 at 1:57 PM, Kujamih said:

Hmmmm......... Sometimes location helps as well....

For instance. I found my fiance in Australia.... While i live in the Philippines. Because I couldn't find the right one near me.

Also i started whats near me before. Friends. Sure the relationship we had back then is gone. Sacrifices were made.

You have no female friends?

How about your neighbor? No well co worker? No? Then internet. Again you're right its hard to find the right person in the internet... You gotta tryst the site.... Why not try here at the forums? Or other forums you have friends with....

But first things first.....

You gotta get out of that mind set.

Because even if you found the right woman or have a conversation with one... If your mindset is in hopeless ness and dread and is in chaos it will show and people won't like your atmosphere and your presence and will cause you to fail in a relationship.... 

Who wants to date a depressed person?... Emos.... So unless your finding an emo.... Yeah.... So you gotta fix your mood first.

Hope this helped.

@Winter Storm

I get a lot of what you're saying, I just feel like I can never make female friends to start with, I'm just not good at being social and never have been. I don't know how to fix that.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

I get a lot of what you're saying, I just feel like I can never make female friends to start with, I'm just not good at being social and never have been. I don't know how to fix that.

Baby steps... Practice easy socializing skills.... First say hi or hello to a total stranger. Then if they strike a conversation try to continue... If you can't well you tried and thats always a start. And its okay since its a stranger you got nothing to lose. And who knows.... That might be the person you are looking for or something.