Finesthour

I prefer the SNES ones...especially the first two.

Those games mad me feel depressed whenever I got a Game Over and the game shows you two cute, sad monkeys with Boo-Boos all over! :blush:

One of my few weaknesses...

Posted Image

EDIT: Weird I have no idea why it triple posted the pic! :blink:

post-461-0-33161900-1321842191_thumb.jpg

post-461-0-93958300-1321842219_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colton Manestache

[New siggy in progress!]

Those games mad me feel depressed whenever I got a Game Over and the game shows you two cute, sad monkeys with Boo-Boos all over! :blush:

Posted Image

That picture is etched into my memory :c

BW7kqXG.png?1

Posted Image

That picture was one of the only things I didn't like about DKC.

Makes sense.

But it is so cute at the same time :3

I...don't find it very cute. :P

I was never very good at the original DKC games but I did beat DKCR for Wii so maybe I can go back to them someday.

They're definitely worth giving another shot.

For me, black and white is the best game ever, becuse it's unlike all other computer games we seen both before and after, quite unique on the stuff that can be casted, the various choices that can be made in the game, the various creatures to choose from (Witch can grow as tall as a mountain, and learn whatever it is taught after enough attempts), and take over villages through impressing them :3

Side note, I am talking about a pc game............It has nothing to do with a certion two games that was released for the ds

The old MK for the 2nd Generation Genesis was pretty awesome...it's my favorite MK game.

Hmm... I really never liked the fighting genre.

Smash Bros. and a few DBZ Fighting games (the one's where they were NOT massive 3D maps with broken cameras that played more like Arcade games) are really the only fighting games I care for.

The original MK was great though I played it at a VERY young age and I only played Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country back then. My big brothers came home with a Sega (Genesis I believe). I played Sonic and back then I thought Mario was hard so Sonic was like playing in fast forward. Then I played MK and it scared the living shit out of me! I go from friendly Mario and dropped into a game where my brother tears my spine out! :o

As for other fighting games... I really haven't played them that much. I'll play a game like Street Fighter, Tekken, or Marvel vs Capcom, but I usually suck at it and go right to button smashing!

Strangely I kick bubblegum and chew ass :unsure: (I'm sure that's the phrase :P) in Smash Bros.!

[New siggy in progress!]

OK time for a list...this is incomplete but I might as well.

• Halo Anniversary
  • Halo Combat Evolved
  • Halo 2
  • Vectorman
  • Medieval 2 Total War
  • Vectorman 2
  • Halo 3
  • Rome Total War
  • Halo 3 ODST
  • Halo Reach
  • Halo Wars

what I can't like Halo ;)

2v7x6di.png

LRP's opinions are subject to change without notice. Fees and penalties still apply.

Your Opinions... STACHIFIED! B)

OK time for a list...this is incomplete but I might as well.

• Halo Anniversary
  • Halo Combat Evolved
  • Halo 2
  • Vectorman
  • Medieval 2 Total War
  • Vectorman 2
  • Halo 3
  • Rome Total War
  • Halo 3 ODST
  • Halo Reach
  • Halo Wars2
what I can't like Halo ;)

Bolded means I agree

Italicized means I haven't played it therefore cannot pass judgement

Striked Through means I disagree

Striked2 because I hate it!

I didn't technically play Anniversary yet but It looks like a solid remake!

Halo Wars failed both as a Halo game and an RTS though I understand it's limits being on console!

See we can all have opinions! :lol:

Edited by Colton Manestache
  • Brohoof 1

[New siggy in progress!]

Anyone who hasn't already must play Vectorman, I think it's the best Genesis game.

I never played the Genesis all that much to be honest aside from Sonic and Mortal Kombat. But I do love the SNES which means there are a lot of games I've missed out on!

I've actually been planning on making a collection of older games that I loved. I'm working my way backwards starting with the best Gamecube titles. Then PS2, then N64, then SNES. After SNES I should make a list for Genesis games I should collect.

Though I know before I start ANY collection I need to get the biggest title of my interest... Earthbound!

[New siggy in progress!]

The game where I take your treasure and shoots anyone that gets in my way... that's the best game ever.

Pretty apt description of what I used to do when playing Freelancer online.

• 3 months later...

Arguably Okami was one of my most favorite games, and if I find none to top just how "obsessed" I was with it, it would be my opinion of greatest game. Surely there are better out there for others, but IMO Okami.

• 2 weeks later...

My fav game of all times is "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask".

It's my fav 'cause it was the second Zelda game I ever played and had a more dark and serious feeling into it as well as a uniqe plot that stood out from the other Zelda games.

Edited by TheBrokenToast

I think there was a- ...screw it. I'll answer.

My favourite game of ALL time would, hands down, have to go to SSX 3. I've never really been a fan of Snowboarding as a sport, but what the guys did in this game (or series itself) was that it took the idea of sport/racing game, put a fictional basis on it, and turned it into part arcade type game. Along with that, the characters were memorable (Allegra's annoying voice, Psymon being a mind numbing lunatic (not the Night princess mind you), Mac being the COOL guy of the series, etc.) and the game graphics were flashy, gameplay and maps were over the top, and overall it was downright beautiful. For a 10 year old child, that's a visual orgasm staring right at the kid's face IMO.

So yeah, I go with SSX 3.

• Brohoof 1

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

Probably Mass Effect 2. I got so absorbed into that game that I literally cried out when Garrus almost died. 3 is excluded because I haven't finished it yet.

I can't make signatures.

Sooo... yeah