Finesthour

I would definitely have to agree with Super Mario World as one of the greatest games of all time, just from the memories I have of playing it back when I was a child, and because it's so fun to hack.

And I would have to say another game would be Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. It provided me with countless hours of entertainment, and is clearly one the best (If not the best) of the tycoon game franchise. I never really got truly into #1 and #3 of the series though, but I just love how there is still a fanbase for it.

Oh! And I completely forgot Majora's Mask, best Zelda game ever.

Edited by Flaedr

Majora's Mask. Hands down. Best game ever. Story-wise, gameplay-wise, overall epicness-wise.

Yes, it was short, but so was Portal; and so is every episode of ponies...

If there are any OoT fanboys out there ready to troll me for saying MM is way better, this is what I say to you:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_R7dushO9U&feature=channel_video_title

I haven't played it in years but I remember one thing holding me back from liking the game...the time limit. By the end of three days I STILL couldn't find the snowhead temple. -_________-

I haven't played it in years but I remember one thing holding me back from liking the game...the time limit. By the end of three days I STILL couldn't find the snowhead temple. -_________-

Song of time my friend.

• Brohoof 1

I never even beat the game, so welcome to my world.

Yeah, I know. But no matter how many times I tried I still couldn't find a way into the Goron City.

I will have to replay it someday, of course, but when I was 9 the time limit horribly held me back and I just couldn't get into it thanks to having to restart the three days over and over and never having enough time to find anything I needed. I BARELY finished the forest temple before the three days was done.

This was including using the Reverse Song of Time and slowing down time. I always preferred taking my time in games rather than being rushed. (not counting certain parts in games with timers, of course)

It took me forever to find that one too... When I got sick of looking for it, I decided to accomplish some side-quests; get some new masks; upgrade my bomb bag; attempt to figure out who the heck the "pikachu-mask" kid is (I found out it's actually a keaton mask, and that it's kafei---Again, epic story); gather tons of rupees... But by then, I found Snowhead.

Another game I forgot about that I think is really good, the legend of zelda the Phantom Hourglass.

It worked very well for a ds game, and it is one of the few games I actually tried to do everything in.

I will have to replay the game. I wanna get a new N64 but I dunno if I wanna get it on that or just get it off the Wii Shop Channel. Either way I WILL replay it again someday and we'll see if the time limit bothers me as much as it did when I was a kid.

Another game I forgot about that I think is really good, the legend of zelda the Phantom Hourglass.

It worked very well for a ds game, and it is one of the few games I actually tried to do everything in.

I liked it but it's definitely on the lower end of the series for me. I haven't had the chance to play Spirit Tracks yet either.

I will have to replay the game. I wanna get a new N64 but I dunno if I wanna get it on that or just get it off the Wii Shop Channel. Either way I WILL replay it again someday and we'll see if the time limit bothers me as much as it did when I was a kid.

I liked it but it's definitely on the lower end of the series for me. I haven't had the chance to play Spirit Tracks yet either.

Here is a hint. Don't play Spirit Tracks. I hated it with a passion.

I've heard many say they like Spirit Tracks better than Phantom Hourglass but oh well.

I do definitely wanna get Skyward Sword though.

I apologize but 2d zeldas havnt lived up to aLttP. LA came close but aLttP is the high point of the LoZ series.

I've always liked Minish Cap more than ALttP as far as 2D Zeldas go.

I've heard many say they like Spirit Tracks better than Phantom Hourglass but oh well.

I do definitely wanna get Skyward Sword though.

It was annoying and terrible.

If I had a wii, it would be the first think I would buy.

Spirit Tracks is worth one playthrough. That's about all. But then again that's what most of the Zeldas are worth. None of them really stand up to LttP.

And I can't seem to recall whether or not I said that the case can be made that Minecraft is probably the best game ever. And if not, it's gotta be one of them.

Spirit Tracks is worth one playthrough. That's about all. But then again that's what most of the Zeldas are worth. None of them really stand up to LttP.

And I can't seem to recall whether or not I said that the case can be made that Minecraft is probably the best game ever. And if not, it's gotta be one of them.

Minecraft is basiacly a game within a game.

It is a game where you build, so basiacly you are building a different game within that game. INCEPTION.

I wanna try Minecraft but I suck at building things in level creators and stuff like in LittleBigPlanet. (A game I totally forgot existed until now, bad Discordian)

My computer is way too laggy to play minecraft :C

I wanna try Minecraft but I suck at building things in level creators and stuff like in LittleBigPlanet. (A game I totally forgot existed until now, bad Discordian)

I do too. But the more you play the better you get trust me. I was building mud huts at the beginning. Now I am building Underground farms and ravine cities.

I do too. But the more you play the better you get trust me. I was building mud huts at the beginning. Now I am building Underground farms and ravine cities.

I tried the orrignal free version, and all I could build was a tiny house...