Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, um, yeah. Ponies.

Epilogue

A long time ago, about maybe seven months or so or something like that?, I was introduced to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic through the magic of TV Tropes. I just began to notice a lot of references to ponies and such while reading up on things, that, eventually, I was like, "Dude, was it up with this?" and looked it up.

... And, well, kept looking it up, frequently checking in, and getting updated and stuff. Then I watched the episodes, then I watched more episodes, then I began to read fanfiction, and look up fanart, and listen to music that people made. 

I was in denial for a long time, thinking I had outgrown my love for My Little Pony a long time ago, but then, recently, I decided to come to terms with it. I'm a Pegasister/Female Brony/Whatever we female ones call ourselves. I plan on getting that Derpy figurine from Hot Topic, but my friend couldn't find it for me last she was there. Maybe next time. 

Damn Canada not having Hot Topic. 

Anyway, so, that's my introduction that I am writing for this site. I hope that I can really get to know some of you. Call me Epilogue - unfortunately, someone beat me to "DayDreamer". Which is my special talent. That, and writing, I suppose. Or, I try. 

So, um, yeah. Ponies.

• Brohoof 5

Thanks for the greetings, all of you! And Arcus Wind for that Welcome Song. c: As for that Derpy Toy, I have to find it first. Track it down, maybe with a seeking missile... I want. That. TOY. 

The main thing I'm worried about is finding my place, but I'm sure I'll find it eventually. Again, thank you all for your welcomes!

Derpy seems to be a major fan of a lot of ponies out here. It's especially fun trying to find her in different... episodes of My Little Pony (except as far as I know in season 3 she was only in episode 13). She's just so quick!

Welcome aboard!

Well, to be honest, I am more a Fluttershy fan than a Derpy one, it's just Derpy was all I saw that day aside from Rainbow Dash. If I do find a Fluttershy one, I'll probably freak out in the store like i had when I finally tracked down The World Ends With You at EB Games. 

Well, to be honest, I am more a Fluttershy fan than a Derpy one, it's just Derpy was all I saw that day aside from Rainbow Dash. If I do find a Fluttershy one, I'll probably freak out in the store like i had when I finally tracked down The World Ends With You at EB Games. 

Fluttershy? OMG I love Fluttershy! She's so pretty and cute and I'd love to get to actually spend time with her but... you know as OC ponies we can't meet cast characters in this world unfortunately :'(

And when she sings... Her voice, it's her voice for me. It's just so soft and soothing... and I mean, come on, she's got Discord backing her up. I would absolutely hate to cross her, for fear alone of what Discord would do... 

It is an unfortunate effect of being OC ponies, yes. I'm a big fan, but alas. I shall stick to writing and getting lost in dreams. At least there, I can pretend to meet her.

(edited)

And when she sings... Her voice, it's her voice for me. It's just so soft and soothing... and I mean, come on, she's got Discord backing her up. I would absolutely hate to cross her, for fear alone of what Discord would do... 

It is an unfortunate effect of being OC ponies, yes. I'm a big fan, but alas. I shall stick to writing and getting lost in dreams. At least there, I can pretend to meet her.

(as Patrick)

Well if you do it well enough your OC can actually become a part of you and then he/she's always with you wherever you go. I've done that with mine here. I'll be super honest with you and I may be labeled as a psycho freak for saying this... she not only inspires me but since I am not her, she speaks to me sometimes when I feel down.

An OC can be a very special thing to you if you give it love and support and you actually talk to it and let it be its own personality :)

Edited by generic11052016

All characters I have created are with me always. It's the side effect of being someone who is inspired all the time to write, create, and imagine. So, in a way, I'm always with them, even when they are still in the process of being created. It's a feeling that is hard to describe, but I hope you understand. 

I can feel her, my little unicorn, right there in my head, still being created. I can feel her, what she feels, her personality. And while right now her appearance evades me, and so does her cutie mark, it's like she's always been there, it's like she's helping me create her. 

• Brohoof 1

I actually just fiddled with a pony generator. I think I just created my unicorn. I'm not sure. I'm staring at her, and she's too cute. She must be. As for your OC, she sounds absolutely amazing, and looks adorable, as well. Does her cutie mark mean that she's a loving kind of person, full of love and always willing to care? 

... I shall be unoriginal and name her Epilogue. 

As for the newly christained Epilogue, I'm a little nervous, but this is basically her right now. I shall never get those colours again with sliders. Alas. 

I had difficulty with OP with my first few characters as well. They've all undergone changes over the years and many of them have unappealing traits now that make them more human, or, whatever race they may be. Epilogue, for example, has a bad memory when it comes to off comments or things she's not paying attention to, and it gets her in trouble often. 

post-13404-0-30257400-1362588160_thumb.png

... I'm having difficulties with the cutie mark. Greeeaaat. 

I'm trying not to do that with Epilogue, sure, she dreams of flying, but she never will sprout wings or whatever to do it. I can't quite see how [redacted by request] can be an overpowered character, but I guess that's just me seeing it from a bystander's point if view... I mean, it's not like she has magic like a unicorn while having no horn... *has seen it...*

... I'm having difficulties with the cutie mark. Greeeaaat. 

I'm trying not to do that with Epilogue, sure, she dreams of flying, but she never will sprout wings or whatever to do it. I can't quite see how Lovinity can be an overpowered character, but I guess that's just me seeing it from a bystander's point if view... I mean, it's not like she has magic like a unicorn while having no horn... *has seen it...*

(As Patrick)

You need to save the cutie mark as png or gif without a background in order to see it properly.

As far as Lovinity, before her rebirth and becoming canon, she had heart magic but nothing else. She also had the OP duty of keeping equestria love supply in harmony. So yeah she was once op

I know that, I just have four that I can't decide between...

Well, I suppose traits like that would be considered OP. What does she do now, if not that?

I know that, I just have four that I can't decide between...

Well, I suppose traits like that would be considered OP. What does she do now, if not that?

(As patrick)

Haha yeah the choices the choices... Pick the one that feels right to you :)

Lovinity does spread love and support to every pony in equestria still, but she doesn't mass scale keep love harmony.. She does it pony by pony now if you know what I mean

I find her very interesting and very original. You did a good job with her! Hopefully her and Epilogue can interact some time, once I'm done with her, at least. I think I'm almost done, I finally picked out a cutie mark.

(edited)

I find her very interesting and very original. You did a good job with her! Hopefully her and Epilogue can interact some time, once I'm done with her, at least. I think I'm almost done, I finally picked out a cutie mark.

(as Patrick)

Awesome! Seems like you're making good progress with your pony!

And thanks for the compliment. I like being original ^^

Edited by Lovinity Hearts

Now I'm just fleshing her out some more. Giving her quirks, and then working on her history. 

Originality is difficult, but in the end, very rewarding.