Whats your favorite kind of soup?

Thundershock

I enjoy french onion soup a lot. ^_^ 

It's like a combination of sweet, savory, and mozzarella cheese all in one! Its level of goodness may vary on the restaurant/maker, though. 

French%20Onion%20Soup%206.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My favourite soup is probably Rabbit Broth which we have a lot of when we're visiting the family back in Huntly.

2993324535_21df16f664.jpg

When it's made all fancy, it can look absolutely gorgeous but we usually add a lot more vegetables like Swede/Rutabaga so it looks a lot more hearty compared to the photo above. (:

Is quite funny to notice how many italian words are used in this topic.

Personally I really love minestrone and pumpkin soup (made with pumpkin, onions, potatoes, garlic, pepper, aromatic herbs, cinnamon and olive oil).

Either Chicken Noodle Soup, or Bean and Bacon Soup. There was this kind I had at Church one time, I forgot what it was called, but it tasted fantastic. It was some sort of Chicken soup, I remember that much, and thats it.

Hungarian goulash soup tastes amazing, especially in Hungary I really like that soup I would say it's one my favorites. Then there is lobster soup, again amazing. Then vegetable soup, not a fancy one but you know it tastes good.

I guess the Hungarian goulash soup and the lobster soup are my number one favorites.

If we are talking soup by itself, then I have two favorites. The first is conch chowder. I first had it when I was in the Dominican Republic, and it is fantastic! My second favorite soup is butternut squash soup. Now, if we are talking about a soup and a side, nothing beats tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Eggdrop soup is probably my favorite. I don't really know how to describe it, it just tastes like heaven. This Japanese restaurant near my house makes the best eggdrop soup and I get it every time I go their. I also like New England Clam Chowder a lot but you know living in the south good Clam Chowder is hard to come by.

Edited by Super Derpy

I love Chinese hot and sour soup and Vietnamese beet stew, I grew up on Asian cuisine most of my life, so I particularly enjoy their soups, especially the spicy ones; the flavour is sublime and robust. 

I absolutely love hot and sour soup (Szechuan soup)

409994829_e8f1e4abb7.jpg

tom yam soup, too. 

overall, I just love soup. 

let it be Asian or Western. 

now, excuse me while i go get me some soup! 

• 9 years later...