Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Hm, sure, why not :P Please talk to me if you add me, I have a bunch of people in my Contacts who I don't talk to already :( It's wildstarofforestclan

You'll also see the username 'Nightmare Cadence' But just type in wildstarofforestclan and you'll find me :)

• Brohoof 2

Skype name: jacksontrjin

I'm generally good with talking to peeps but I do respect them and shut up if they need some peace and quiet. I could be a bit awkward and nervous when I first talk to a new fellow but I think I could adapt to it pretty quick. XD

I'm bilingual (English and Chinese) so don't be surprised when you hear me say something weird. I'm overall a pretty nice guy and like to help fellow bronies and pegasisters out when I can :)

Well I'm also a pretty busy brony with school and fencing and guitar and Project Harmony and stuff but I always squeeze out time to talk when I could :3

hi guys i'm 24 and my skype name is micaiah.flores (real name) i like RPing,(nasty or otherwise) chatting, playing music i'm also very comfortable with my sexually (if you want to talk about and do not want anyone else to know or just get things off your chest i'm a very good listener lol) although i am straight-ish 98% and kinda good looking :3 so come one come all add me please   

Edited by sailu

If anyone wants to add me go ahead! My skype is luniaatnight and please tell me that your from the forums so I know it's not some random person from a world beyond. 

I have been looking for a few more friends with whom I can chat lately, but although I do want to genuinely make friends through this, I also have additional purposes in mind. I have been zealously studying Spanish for the past several months, and I would like to know if any of you Latino bronies would like to chat with me, which can hopefully help me to improve my speaking skills in the language :)

If is this off topic, I apologize to the mods xD

Or if you speak Portuguese, I would love to get to know your language as well. Plus I've always wanted some Brazilian friends :)

Let me if you are interested and we'll do the exchange via message :squee:

You know, I'm going to change my mind earlier. I'll give my Skype name out. I have to ask you, please say who you are on the forums when you add me. I would really like to talk about MLP:FiM, anything about the show and other general discussion.

Edit: I have a new Skype name. I will post it eventually.

Edited by Kelldrick

Hm, I recently got a new Skype account. If you add me, please tell me you're from the forums.

I play Steam Games, RP, and just generally hang out.

Oh, if you're an artist, I love sitting in calls and drawing with other people. Idk why. Just creativeness seems to flow and it's encouraging.

Skype name- live:nburney

Edited by Poetic Justice

my mind update: I shall add everyone haha 

impossible 4 me

hi guys i'm 24 and my skype name is micaiah.flores (real name) i like RPing,(nasty or otherwise) chatting, playing music i'm also very comfortable with my sexually (if you want to talk about and do not want anyone else to know or just get things off your chest i'm a very good listener lol) although i am straight-ish 98% and kinda good looking :3 so come one come all add me please   

two  micaiah flores. Incredible

• Brohoof 1