Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Key Gear

Jonke

For my valuable friend @Key Gear <3

key_gear_by_jonke_s-d5xptqr.png

Ohh my... pony art from me! That's definitely new. I wanted to give another try at pony art since i never really gave it a good chance.

Anyway, i hope you like it. :)

Edited by Leafeon
  • Brohoof 30

OMG KEY GEARS OC :D.

Thats so awesome :D. pfft, you think you'll try pony art, you've already got a pretty freaking good handle on it right now it looks to me haha.

Great job though, I bet he'll love it as soon as he gets to see it :D.

• Brohoof 3

Oh my goodness! Oh my gosh! Jonke! Wowoowwowowo!

When you said that you were drawing something, I never could have imagined that you were going to draw me! (Well, my ponysona, but still.) This is so-totally awesome! I like the fact that Key is totally powered up! She looks like she's ready to do some serious mechanical work! That headset is radical, those shoes, that scarf! So, cool! And... FINGERS! ON A HAND!!! Lyra would be sooo jelly. Key's totally in her element here. Also... You nailed all of the colors!

And... Your grasp of pony art is fantastic! You should do more. :o

• Brohoof 3

Oh my goodness! Oh my gosh! Jonke! Wowoowwowowo!

When you said that you were drawing something, I never could have imagined that you were going to draw me! (Well, my ponysona, but still.) This is so-totally awesome! I like the fact that Key is totally powered up! She looks like she's ready to do some serious mechanical work! That headset is radical, those shoes, that scarf! So, cool! And... FINGERS! ON A HAND!!! Lyra would be sooo jelly. Key's totally in her element here. Also... You nailed all of the colors!

And... Your grasp of pony art is fantastic! You should do more. ohmy.png

I'm glad that you like it. <3 Now i'm going to move on to another victim... heh.

Also, thanks for all the comments people. I'm trying my best to get back to drawing. :)

• Brohoof 1

how did I miss this fantastic piece of art? :3

it's amazing Jonke, I subestimate you as an artist because I don't see much of your work, but you are quite good, I like your particular coloring style, it's great! <3

• Brohoof 1

This is fucking glorious. Even the background is nicely styled.

Hand looks a bit wonky, but it's a cyborg Tron hand on a pony (which is totally awesome), so it probably wouldn't ever look completely right smile.png

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1