Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show References IRL

83awsm

So lately I’ve been relating a lot of things in real life to FiM. Of course it probably doesn’t help that the hub has huge billboards up out here, but in just general stuff too. For example, we’re talking about characterization in an English class and the first thing I think of is character qualities from MLP, another example could be a commercial claiming to save 20% on whatever, I think 20% cooler xD Its kinda like my brain automatically goes “oh I can relate that to MLP in some way” etc… You guys ever see things IRL that you instantly connect with MLP or relate to the show in some way?

EVERYTHING!!! It's really easy to relate what happens on the show to real life... I know that the MLP gen 2 set did similar, except they were all stereotypical fashion-loving girls... But, what happens in MLP reflects real life! I find that I'm turning my friends into ponies and they don't even know much about the show... Seriously...

• Brohoof 2

I'll admit that since joining the herd, my desire to consume apples has risen. I loved apples any way (Apple pie, crisp, juice, pretty much anything with apples) but now, when I think apples, I think Applejack.

One of the things that I can relate to MLP in real life is the weather. Sometimes the rain clouds would stop raining cats and dogs after just a couple of seconds and it would be sunny again or the weather stays perfect for weeks and weeks. I relate this to Rainbow Dash, because she can manipulate the weather, like in the show.