Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request OC Drawing Request

Zach TheDane

My friend (not on the forums) recently created his first OC.  I would like a good picture of the two of us together to use for various things.  Drawing us in a Minecraft-themed setting would be nice, but it's not necessary.  I was thinking of having the pose be us brohoofing; but again, let yourself be creative.

Here is a bit of info on the 2 OCs:

post-11325-0-61645900-1363132926_thumb.jpg

My friend's OC

post-11325-0-08120500-1363132991_thumb.png

post-11325-0-77022100-1363133003.jpg

My OC: I enjoy music (as you can probably tell!happy.png ) so feel free to include something about that if you would like.  I apologize for being so vague, but my friend's OC isn't really that defined as of yet.  Thanks to anypony to decides to help me out!

@,

Sorry it's kinda sloppy, I needed a break from taking request and decided to doodle this up for ya~ Hope you like it and sorry it's kinda rushed ; A ;. I'm guessing you and your friend like games so I kinda made them gamer ponies for now :3 (sorry for the strange lighting, my lights give that orangish tint to my photos ;3;)

post-12536-0-05605100-1363148800_thumb.jpg

@,

Sorry it's kinda sloppy, I needed a break from taking request and decided to doodle this up for ya~ Hope you like it and sorry it's kinda rushed ; A ;. I'm guessing you and your friend like games so I kinda made them gamer ponies for now :3 (sorry for the strange lighting, my lights give that orangish tint to my photos ;3;)

That's actually a pretty cool doodle. It's not what I was looking for as far as how I plan on using it, but I'll definitely pass this on to him! Thanks! Ironically (don't hurt me) I've never played Pokemon Snap... But apparently my OC has!

This is my OC Dream Weaver.....I'd love if you could draw her....I like to see different art style use with her. She has a dream catcher as a cutie mark.

Wait, I think you may have misunderstood; I can't draw to save my life. Your OC is pretty sweet, but I have basically zero ability when it comes to drawing. I posted this as a request to other ponies... Awkward.