Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical question: assuming the means existed, do you think Luna would ever want to return to the Moon? Like, to visit?

I think that would be along the same lines as those people that went back to visit Alcatraz after it closed down, or the people who were in Nazi prison camps going back and saying "this is where I was imprisoned for X years."

I don't think it would be an enjoyable occasion for her if she did.

• Brohoof 2

I think that would be along the same lines as those people that went back to visit Alcatraz after it closed down, or the people who were in Nazi prison camps going back and saying "this is where I was imprisoned for X years."

I don't think it would be an enjoyable occasion for her if she did.

On the other hand, it would be the first time ever she would be visiting the Moon fully in her right mind, of her own free will. IDW Friendship is Magic arc regarding Nightmare Rarity notwithstanding.

post-642-0-59326300-1410792962_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

On the other hand, it would be the first time ever she would be visiting the Moon fully in her right mind, of her own free will. IDW Friendship is Magic arc regarding Nightmare Rarity notwithstanding.

img-3094368-1-attachicon.gifMLPFIM_6_TheGroup_021.jpg

Can't help you there as I do not follow any comics of any kind, MLP included. All I know about the comics is that Chrysalis became prominent, and that there was Nightmare Rarity and she was gorgeous. That's about it.

I still wouldn't think of it as being a pleasant experience. I think it's enough of a reminder for her every night as she raises it and has to look at it.

post-25639-0-51813500-1410795964_thumb.png

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 4

Luna is so mysterious and with out her Celestia's character wouldn't be nearly as interesting in my opinion.

I really want to know more about her! that's why every episode she gets will be an instant favorite in my book!

lets hope she gets more. 

• Brohoof 4

Oh my god. The last one made me laugh so hard. Only Princess Luna can beat Chuck Norris!

Luna is best princess! 

• Brohoof 4

Wait, is Nightmare Rarity a real thing? I thought it was completely fanmade!

Yes, it's a real thing. No, it's not fan made. It's the second four-part arc of the IDW comics. Luna plays quite a role in it, too, of course!

• Brohoof 4

img-3126387-4-pony_of_vitruvio_4__prince

(For those that DON'T use the metric system, this chart says that Princes Luna is about 5' 6.5").

So how tall is Celestia then? (I know this is a Luna thread, but now my curiosity is piqued. 

Edited by Unwanted House Guest
  • Brohoof 2