Princess Woona is best pwincess....

Yes. Yes she is :wub:

post-27079-0-81691000-1404013585_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

♪If I could find you now, things would get better, We could leave this town and run forever, I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together, Let your waves crash down on me and take me away♪ ~Yellowcard

Bangarang, Peter Pan. May you find Neverland. Thank you for teaching me how to fly. ~???

(RIP Robin Williams)

I just stalk this club for the most wonderful pictures of the greatest most amazing princess in the world.

• Brohoof 4

AcXXucv.jpg

Credit to Kyoshi for the awesome signature!

Stocking up on ammo for Luna's next matchup in the MLPF World Cup.

And on that topic, did anyone PM Sterling Crimson a Starting XI list for Luna? Anyway, more pics from my library.

post-27079-0-42886000-1404015877_thumb.png

post-27079-0-85383800-1404015896_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

♪If I could find you now, things would get better, We could leave this town and run forever, I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together, Let your waves crash down on me and take me away♪ ~Yellowcard

Bangarang, Peter Pan. May you find Neverland. Thank you for teaching me how to fly. ~???

(RIP Robin Williams)

And on that topic, did anyone PM Sterling Crimson a Starting XI list for Luna? Anyway, more pics from my library.

If Fluttershy ends up winning its gonna be a tough competition for Luna, but i have faith.

As for the Starting list, I think we need to have a full list in order to participate. 

• Brohoof 2

luna_by_sullycita-d6utq6a.gif

Somepony in the RD thread showed me this "stylish" thing that I'm sure everypony else has known about for eons, but I combined two of the Luna themes to get this:

post-25639-0-35617800-1404074237_thumb.png

There's a couple little things that need to be fixed (random lines and the google search moves up top and clashes a little, but the home page is gorgeous now!)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Somepony in the RD thread showed me this "stylish" thing that I'm sure everypony else has known about for eons, but I combined two of the Luna themes to get this:

attachicon.gifGoogle - luna.png

There's a couple little things that need to be fixed (random lines and the google search moves up top and clashes a little, but the home page is gorgeous now!)

Thats awesome!

This is what my browser page looks like

rqKrkQC.png

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 4

I like that first one! 

Thats awesome!

This is what my browser page looks like

img-2791610-2-rqKrkQC.png

How did you get the "Change background image"?

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.

(edited)

How did you get the "Change background image"?

If your using google chrome i use a plug in called  "Custom Google Background" With this plug in you can change the background to your liking, remove the Google logo, and basically customize your browser page. 

Here is a direct link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/custom-google-background/jepibmfmhopgkplegmkjgifmhabbjadg?hl=en

Edited by FadedSkies

If your using google chrome i use a plug in called  "Custom Google Background" With this plug in you can change the background, remove the Google logo, and basically customize your browser page. 

Here is a direct link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/custom-google-background/jepibmfmhopgkplegmkjgifmhabbjadg?hl=en

Cool, thanks! I'll try it out later!

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.

If your using google chrome i use a plug in called  "Custom Google Background" With this plug in you can change the background to your liking, remove the Google logo, and basically customize your browser page. 

So fancy!

post-25639-0-84409400-1404102908_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

PrincessLuna.png(I just love making Luna creepy~ This is the best pic I could find that fit the mood- sorta.)

I have more PICS TO SHARE!!!

img-2795411-4-17398b64d95639b6507638ac72

OMYGOD- this made my day. :wub: This picture is pretty notorious around the Batman and Dick Grayson fandom and it being used like this is totally unexpectedly brilliant. 

• Brohoof 4