Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch) and Octavia Fan Club

Apple      Bloom

i do like vinyl alot but not octavia that much but i still like her a bit 

img-2730385-1-ivJGrk5.jpg

I like Vinyl fine but considering I play the cello myself there was no competition :D
  • Brohoof 1

First official act on this forum (outside the new guy section) - joining this club. I regret nothing.

how about some content?

And YourEnigma can't be posted Enough:

And some pics!

30min_challenge___vinyl_and_octavia_by_a 

crimson_alchemist_by_cyanaeolin-d7ci3a9.

eletric_by_xnightmelody-d6cc6p7.png

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl and Octavia make the top four in my list of favorite background ponies. In order, Vinyl, Roseluck, Doctor Whooves, and Octavia. Unless I forgot somepony.

Anyway, Octavia is gorgeous and sophisticated, while Vinyl is awesome and spontaneous. It's the perfect combination. I don't ship these further than best friends, but I will not hesitate to participate in this fan club.

A transcript for Vinyl Scratch fans.

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

(Name of character playing) Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall how did everyone think the duo got on in the Pony World Cup? I thought Vinyl did amazingly getting into the top 16! If she hadn't gone up against Rarity she may have made the quarter finals! :P It's a shame Tavi didn't get as far... :(

Also, as I have noticed with a few pictures, everyone here does knows Vinyl Scratch's eyes are officially magenta right?

We've seen her eyes 2 times in the show so far:

DJ_Pon-3_removes_her_shades_S2E26.png

and

Pinkie_with_DJ_Pon-3_S4E21.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

We've seen her eyes 2 times in the show so far

And a third time if your willing to allow Equestria Girls where he eyes are shown as well.

-------------------------------------------

Here is am album by Jeff Burgess and Bad Mares about the life and career of a certain fan favorite DJ

(Warning, this gives the highs and lows of Vinyl Scratch's rise to stardom as given in this album, there will be less then happy themes with some of the songs... perhaps a PG 13 rating)

Tracks

00:00 Intro 
00:30 Filly Dreams 
02:59 I've Got it All (ft. Griffinilla)
06:59 I Can't Live Like This Anymore (ft. BassbeastJD)
09:58 Spiderbite (ft. Digibrony & Steven, A. D.)
13:18 Vinyl's Dream 
17:23 (Slave Intro) 
17:48 I'd Be Your Slave 
21:17 If You Could See You (ft. Feather)
22:20 Talk About It (ft. Mountain Mares)
27:12 Makeout Spots 
31:10 Everything's Staged (ft. Rina-Chan & Acousticbrony Edd)
34:49 If I Were You (ft. MEMJ0123)
Edited by EquestrianScholar

• 1 month later...