Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch) and Octavia Fan Club

Apple      Bloom

Found this really cool Octavia image by Adlynh on deviantART;

That expression says:

"You think you can play better than me? Let us see..."

Tavi is a very classy pony. I kinda wish she was with me sometimes, since I'm a classical pianist myself.

Ooh, a fellow classical pianist! Yeah, I understand why you might like her! :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, a fellow classical pianist! Yeah, I understand why you might like her! :lol:

Yeah, we could play duets together and critique each other on our techniques. You're a classical pianist too? How long have you been playing?

• Brohoof 1

Octavia is one of my favorite pony musicians, she is just so classy and I think that for a talented mare like herself, it's good that she has her own fan club.

octavia_again_by_reiduran-d5cvr5c.png

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, we could play duets together and critique each other on our techniques. You're a classical pianist too? How long have you been playing?

Yep, a classical pianist here! :lol:

I've been playing since I was 5, which is almost 13 years now. How about you? :)

I have to agree Scootalove! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now how did I not discover this thread until today!?! :o Oh well, the past cannot be helped! Not all I can say is, go Vinyl!! :P While Iblike Octavia, Vinyl is by far my favourite pony in the fandom, and I can't wait to see her win the Pony WC! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Vinyl Scratch's character anthem for the MLPF World Cup, sung to the tune of "God Defend New Zealand". Will all please rise for the character anthem of VINYL SCRATCH!

vinyl_scratch_salute_by_p0nies_pwn-d5iie

God of Nations at thy hooves,

In the bonds of wubs we meet.

Hear our dubsteps, we entreat,

God defend our bass cannons.

Drop the basses, guard our star,

From the shafts of strife and war

Make her basses heard afar

God defend our Vinyl Scratch

By the way I invite both Vinyl and Octavia fans to join us in what promises to be an exciting World Cup Opening Ceremony on June 11th at 7:00 pm EST. There will be a special surprise for those who come! ;). Plus, I heard Vinyl will bring out her bass cannon for all her admirers, while Octavia will grace her cello once she arrives at the Mareicana :catface:

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 2