from my mistakes, that led to the

great rift between my sister and I,

and why I was forced to banish her

into the moon a thousand years ago.

TWILIGHT

(swallowing)

Oh!

CELESTIA

This is the real story of Nightmare Moon.

This is the story of three OCs on a quest to stop nightmare moon.

Hope descriptions of the characters and their personality's will help you come with a voice for the OCs.

Main:

Silver-(Male Unicorn) Silver is one of Celestia's former students and twilight predecessor; he has very good leadership potential but has some arrogance problems and often thinks with his gut and a master of elemental magic.

Everest-(Female Earth pony) she is a very playful for one of the deadliest hand to hand fighters in Equstria she is pulling pranks on her friends quite offend. She dose however handle loss poorly and tends to take the emotion on other ponies. (If you can come up with a better name pleases tell me.)

Bright Night-(Male Pegasus) A vary skilled magician and Diplomat. happens to be very sarcastic personality. (Think Alester if you ever played Dragon Age)

Celestia- a tiny bit harsher than in the show period mainly due to her sister’s betrayal. (Dreamsong)

Luna -the transition period between Luna and nightmare moon. (Dreamsong)

Secondary characters:

Griffon Emperor

Twilight-(Dreamsong)

Saddle Arabian Prince/King

Arabian Princess/Queen

Cult of Discord's Leader (forgot to mention him/her earlier) Crazy Anarchist not much more I have to say.

Other Characters:

If you don’t get a major role there is a likely chance that I would need you for charters that pop up like guards, soldiers, and other ponies of that manner.

Lines:

Silver- Ha! Was that a threat?! Because, if that was then you have no idea who your messing with.

Everest - Oh! Come on Silvie, it was just a joke you don’t have to give me the silent treatment.

Bright- No, Silver of course we’re going to try and take a dragon head on, and why we’re at it we should stare Medusa in the eyes.

Celestia-Silver, you are to make sure that under no circumstance the Griffon Empire form an Alliance with Luna's rebellion.

Luna- Listen to me silver! my sister is feeding you lies, she keeping Equstria from being free! You know IT; you've always known it to be true. so join me and fallow your heart.

Twilight- What do you mean there is a student i don’t know about? I thought you told me about all your former students?

Griffon Emperor- And why should I join Celestia? I mean all she did was drive us from Equstria, and destroy half are population.

Arabian Prince/King- We will gladly help, however there is one thing we need, a good 200 miles of equestrian territory.

Arabian Princess/Queen- I am sorry for my husband's greed. We will help without the land, Celestia has been gracious to us, and we will support her.

Cult of Discord leader- I suck writing crazy so you guys can use your own lines for him.

Good luck everypony, and have fun!

P.S. The project is run on Pacific Time. I just happen to post pretty late sometimes, yeah for insomnia!

Directed by masterchaoss

Written and produced Dreamsong

I cant believe I forgot post this here. Here is the announcement thread for all things involving this project.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55291-radio-drama-series-%E2%80%93-announcements-updates/#entry1330895

Edited by masterchaoss

I just wanted to express my interest! (It's super late here now, but I wanted to let you know I'll be submitting tomorrow for Twilight and Celestia; I hope they'll still be open then! : )

I'm gonna keep one eye on this, I would love to be part of it but I have a pretty busy schedule currently and not to mention that my mic broke a couple days ago so all I've got is my internal laptop one. Yeah it sucks.

Anyway I hope this doesn't fill in too fast.

Also how would you feel about us altering lines? Not drastically but just enough to make them flow a little better with what how we say them.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

(edited)

I can't record right now (I'm not at home), so I'll post this demo reel instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4NPd1CE67Q

From watching this, is there a particular character you think I should audition for?

I'll just state this: I run the risk of underperforming an emotional scene; I seem to do better with detached or mentally unstable characters (at least, I think so).

I think you'd work well with the Cult of Discord's Leader, but feel free to try out for any character that isn't listed as having to be female.    

Edited by masterchaoss

Halloo!

Here are my readings of the dialogue you've provided!  (There's a couple of different takes in each mp3. : )

Twilight Sparkle

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5078/Dreamsong/Dreamsong_Audition_Twilight_01.mp3

Celestia  (an additional line just for fun : )

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5078/Dreamsong/Dreamsong_Audition_Celestia_02.mp3

Luna

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5078/Dreamsong/Dreamsong_Audition_Luna.mp3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

is this the same radio project you posted earlier? and if it is am I still going to be your Bright Night or do i have to re-audition?

Yes, it is just thought id do the auditions in a way that would be a bit better, and you most likely are, so you dont have to re-audition but i want to be fair and give more people a chance to audition and i want see how the character would work with a female voice. but if you can, could help get word out about this i need a lot of help.

Edited by masterchaoss

I would love to be a part of this! I am going to work on The Dragon Warlord and Cult of Discord leader. I will have then done soon

I edited my main post but I think I should make a post about it incase someone dosnt notice. I'm making the deadline for auditions April 1st, if there are not anuf by that time I'll push it back. If for some reason you need more time ask me and ill see what I can do about extending it.

Is this still going? I would like to audition. I can voice act mostly in the lower register so evil or heroic voice are best I'll try to get something back to you ASAP.

Is this still going? I would like to audition. I can voice act mostly in the lower register so evil or heroic voice are best I'll try to get something back to you ASAP.

yeah, they are still open and they will be till the 1st so feel free to try out for who ever you  want and i hope you have fun doing so.

I'd be interested in sending you a recording of my voice but I don't particularly want to post it on the forums, on youtube or anywhere like that... If you have somewhere I can send it too so you can have a listen and let me know what you believe I may be suited for I'd be more than happy to help you out. :)

Just so you know, if you are interested I do have a bit of monotone and an australian accent so I might sound a little cold or mean while I'm recording.

Hmm. I've never done voice acting before, but this seems pretty neat. Auditioning can't hurt, and will provide new life experiences. I might record some voices tomorrow, see how I do. Just as a general question, how much time would this require?

Hmm. I've never done voice acting before, but this seems pretty neat. Auditioning can't hurt, and will provide new life experiences. I might record some voices tomorrow, see how I do. Just as a general question, how much time would this require?

you should try to audition,it never hurts. as for the amount of time I'm not sure I know we intended to get them out monthly so I'm not quite sure but guessing not a terrible amount.

you should try to audition,it never hurts. as for the amount of time I'm not sure I know we intended to get them out monthly so I'm not quite sure but guessing not a terrible amount.

Okay. One last question: How would this all work out? Would we record several takes of our lines and you edit them all together? Would we do some kind of conference call on Skype or something? If you know now, I'd like to know so I can make any necessary arrangements, I.e. downloading Skype and explaining to my parents why I seem to be talking to myself all the time while at the computer.

Okay. One last question: How would this all work out? Would we record several takes of our lines and you edit them all together? Would we do some kind of conference call on Skype or something? If you know now, I'd like to know so I can make any necessary arrangements, I.e. downloading Skype and explaining to my parents why I seem to be talking to myself all the time while at the computer.

I'll edit the takes together. its just hard to get people together considering schedules and i can have more control, but i don't know ifi might wanna try Skype if i can.     

Very well then, here's my audition:http://m.soundcloud.com/omnusus/audition-nmm-radio-story

I did Silver, Bright Night, Griffon Emperor, and Arabian Prince. I did the line you gave for them three times each.

Also, you never put up a line for the Dragon Warlord.

Yeah I cut him but forget to take him off thread, I'm sorry for the confusion hope that didn't disappoint you but I didn't really need him.

I don't think I have ever VA for anything before. Is Bright taken? I would be very interesting in doing a comical/sarcastic character. If so, I will post an audition as soon as I figure out how to record and save audio.