Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apple cider season

Riverleaf Breeze

After watching the apple cider episode,I've began to wonder what was the time of apple cider season. I looked up the wiki on it,which stats that this season is usually in late fall/early winter. as in between Halloween and Thanksgiving.

So yep,this episode is late in getting to us american viewers.

They have alot of different seasons though, that seem to be realeased in synch to the seasons here on earth (judging by the time that Luna Eclipsed and the Christmas episode were released). They have Zap Apple Season, Apple Cider Season, and (shown in Winter Wrap Up) regular crop seasons.

Dash flies so fast she regularly turns back time.

Yup, time flys when your watching MLP. Seriously, I was watching episode after episode and before I knew it three hours had passed! Totally worth it...

I know that feeling, time well spent!

Talking about cider?

CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER!CIDER! CIDER!CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER! CIDER!

I'm going to drink cider when I'm 21

• 4 years later...

According to Wikipedia (that invaluable compendium of Meaningless Trivia & Drivel), most Cider Festivals are in September or October.  I'm trying to put the episodes in order. Hasbro says the 1st 3 seasons are 1 year, so I'd say between Fall Weather Friends (Sept 20-21)  & Luna Eclipsed (Oct 31).  I'd put Super Speedy ... 6000 as "1st weekend in October"