Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Room Mates

Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

There Mordecai is...waiting to get a response from Snowdream....Just thought i should post that here.

Ahh okay, sorry! I have been busy trying to keep up with another roleplay and haven't posted on this!! Thx for reminding me :) and thanks for being patient :)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Penguin, @@Azura, @, @@Nightfall, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Sapphire,@,@@~Lawful Jordo~,@,

okay guys, a few of you have become very inactive. Penguin, Silent Dawn, Auron keep up the good work with the posting,

Azura, Lawful Jordo, you guys are tip of the iceberg. get posting XD

The rest of you,  you have 2 days to post and become more active. If no post is made by then, your gone!

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 2

@@Penguin, @@Azura, @, @@Nightfall, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Sapphire,@,@@~Lawful Jordo~,@,

okay guys, a few of you have become very inactive. Penguin, Silent Dawn, Auron keep up the good work with the posting,

The rest of you,  you have 2 days to post and become more active. If no post is made by then, your gone!

I'm very sorry, I'll post right now. I've just been caught up with some things so I haven't been that active. If there's a member wanting to join badly, I'll leave.

• Brohoof 2

I'm very sorry, I'll post right now. I've just been caught up with some things so I haven't been that active. If there's a member wanting to join badly, I'll leave.

I havn't opened any slots, or told anyone that I am looking for new players, im giving you all a chance to still be involved in this roleplay :)

@@Penguin

What is Winter Chill's schedule? I can't think of anything that they could be in together so if I know then that would help me decide.

Hmmm.... Maybe the final ummm... subject would be I don't know History? And they both are in it everyday XD

XD sure...

I'll write my post soon. My ipad ismajorly lagging so I have to reset it for the ténth time in the past 2 hours.

See my errors? Yeah, tht would be why.

My room mate was Vulpe, and since he's not posting, I really can't. :/ I don't really know what to do in this situation.

My room mate was Vulpe, and since he's not posting, I really can't. :/ I don't really know what to do in this situation.

Don't worry, If you can't post yet that's fine, if vulpe doesn't post within the two days ill kick him out and replace him XD

I won't kick you out, you have showed interest in this still so that's good. :)

Don't worry, If you can't post yet that's fine, if vulpe doesn't post within the two days ill kick him out and replace him XD

I won't kick you out, you have showed interest in this still so that's good. smile.png

Thanks. :) If you do replace Vulpe, have the new person post in the thread introducing themselves so that I can post.

Looks like I'm gone, then. I'm on vacation, and the Internet is slow and I won't get/want too much Internet time at all, just in the mornings and evenings. (I'm with family whom I haven't seen in years, so it should be understandable.)

Well to be fair, I have posted. I'm just waiting on Azura :P

I will reply more often if I have more posts to reply to lol.

(edited)

I was actually waiting for you to post as I made the last post out of the two of us. Heh well I guess that's one of the problems with roleplays. If you are ever waiting for me to post again just send me a PM okay. Also do to the timeskip I've made it so Vulpes left our room while you were still asleep so that he could explore. If you want the two of our OCs can meet up on campus now or you can do whatever you want, but yeah your turn to post now. :P Edited by Vulpe

I didn't see any mentions in my cp. :/ I still don't know what to post. Could you have your character meet mine or something?

I didn't see any mentions in my cp. :/ I still don't know what to post. Could you have your character meet mine or something?

Well I already posted in the roleplay thread (I saw the kick post and thought that I needed to post as soon as possible) that Vulpes is on a bench somewhere on campus. So if you want you can write about your OC seeing Vulpes and joining him. Also this is unrelated to the roleplay but I find it awesome that you are an Elfen Lied fan.

Well I already posted in the roleplay thread (I saw the kick post and thought that I needed to post as soon as possible) that Vulpes is on a bench somewhere on campus. So if you want you can write about your OC seeing Vulpes and joining him. Also this is unrelated to the roleplay but I find it awesome that you are an Elfen Lied fan.

Posted. XD And yeah, it's always been one of my fave animes ever. I've got an RP loosely based on it running on another forum, however I hesitate to start one here cuz all my RPs here die before they even get to two pages. -.-

Posted. XD And yeah, it's always been one of my fave animes ever. I've got an RP loosely based on it running on another forum, however I hesitate to start one here cuz all my RPs here die before they even get to two pages. -.-

It's one of my favorite animes too. Though if you were to start a roleplay about Elfen Lied here. I'd try my hardest to make sure it finished or got at least A considerable amount of posts before finishing.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't tell me the role play died already D: No one's replying at all :| I believe everyone's busy with something..? I hope?

I'll try to reply I've been busy, and I'm not sure how to respond to your last post xP

I don't want Sunset's problems to just... be over... part of why she's my main OC is because I love making her so shy xP If her scars are gone she'll still be shy but not as shy.

Unless you never meant for the spell to be permanent

I'll try to reply I've been busy, and I'm not sure how to respond to your last post xP

I don't want Sunset's problems to just... be over... part of why she's my main OC is because I love making her so shy xP If her scars are gone she'll still be shy but not as shy.

Unless you never meant for the spell to be permanent

Oh it's not permanent XD It slowly disappears after a while :P And yeah I'm just still trying to adapt with that shyness of the character :P