Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Room Mates

Snowdream

Will the stallions have stallion roommates, or is it gender nuteral? (In other words, will boys be with boys, or will boys be with girls?)

i think a mix would be nice. Ill try and get the roleplay up soonish, but as always i have to leave time for homwork :/ but ihope to have it up before the end of the week.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got all the time I want after this week, so sure, why not! It's been quite some time since I've been roleplaying so I might be a little bit rusty.

I haven't roleplayed for a couple of weeks, all the roleplays I was in died :P

Still interested!!! Hope i'm not too late I really like the idea and it sounds like a really good idea too biggrin.png

Alright then! Pleased to hear you are still interested!!

In need of Stallion OC's? Meh, sounds like fun. I haven't RP'd in a while.

Here's my OC 'Thunder Cloud', he has a prosthetic left wing.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-cloud-r1966

accepted!

@@Penguin, @@Azura, @, @@Nightfall, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Sapphire,@,

Just need to know if you are all still interested in being In this roleplay. Sorry for my inactivity. img-1478726-1-smile.png

Yup, still interested! I should have a lot of time to RP coming up, hopefully, and I certainly am interested in this RP, should it be posted. :)

@@Snowdream, I'm interested but I can't be on Monday-Wednesday so yes but if you don't want to include me due to that I'll understand but I like this idea a lot!

I'd like you to still be involved, but for the sake of the roleplay, im going to have to find someone else, because at the end of the day inactivity is what kills roleplays :/ even so, thankyou for telling me :)

(edited)

@@Penguin, @@Azura, @, @@Nightfall, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Sapphire,@,@@~Lawful Jordo~,@,

Okay, we have filled all the slots (At last!) I will be posting the Roleplay thread and the room details either tonight or tomorrow (it is 5:40pm at the moment) Thankyou for your interest, and sticking by the roleplay through my inactivity img-1487931-1-smile.png

EDIT:

The room pairings are as follows (drew them out of a hat if u are wondering)

Wish - Vulpes

Snowdrop -Featherstone

Snowdream - Mordecai the Malicious
Azura - Thunder Cloud

Sunset Sky - Winter Chill

@@Penguin, @@Azura, @, @@Nightfall, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Sapphire,@,@@~Lawful Jordo~,@,

okay the topic is up and I have made the first post. remember to stick to the rules, and to have fun!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/61354-room-mates/

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, we have filled all the slots (At last!) I will be posting the Roleplay thread and the room details either tonight or tomorrow (it is 5:40pm at the moment) Thankyou for your interest, and sticking by the roleplay through my inactivity img-1487931-1-smile.png

EDIT:

The room pairings are as follows (drew them out of a hat if u are wondering)

Wish - Lightning strikes

Snowdrop -Featherstone

Snowdream - Mordecai the Malicious

Azura - Thunder Cloud

Sunset Sky - Winter Chill

okay the topic is up and I have made the first post. remember to stick to the rules, and to have fun!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/61354-room-mates/

Ummmmmm... Where is the name of my OC in the pairings? Because I'd like to know who I'm paired with before making a post.

Ummmmmm... Where is the name of my OC in the pairings? Because I'd like to know who I'm paired with before making a post.

Sorry, mate, but it seems that you aren't in the main post, meaning only one thing... you aren't in the RP.

(edited)

Sorry, mate, but it seems that you aren't in the main post, meaning only one thing... you aren't in the RP.

Then why does Snowdream keep @Vulpeing me. Also I did tell her like ages ago to put me in the main post but she didn't. But she did accept me ages ago. Edited by Vulpe

Then why does Snowdream keep @Vulpeing me. Also I did tell her like ages ago to put me in the main post but she didn't. But she did accept me ages ago.

I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding. I bet he'll get it all fixed up the next time he visits the thread. :)