Bi, Straight, Gay, or Lesbian

Moog the Kvlt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT IS MY SEXUALITY PLEASE TELL ME I DON'T KNOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

Just now, SparkliciousSwirls said:

I think you're 2% straight.

And the rest? 98% dead inside? oh no...

• Brohoof 1

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

1 minute ago, FizzyGreen said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT IS MY SEXUALITY PLEASE TELL ME I DON'T KNOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week.

You're also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify yourself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog.

Nah, keep guessing

Bi?

@Cyralicious

I am. I AM!!!

Edited by FizzyGreen

I sexually identify as an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter, but on on Wednesday if there's light showers forecasted.

Edited by Flutterlicioustep
Lemons are attacking me D:

:nom: 

Bi

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif