Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Uptown Funk. I love the song, but FEATHERS ON A GOAT IT GETS ANNOYING!

DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH! YA! Dud-du-nuh-...

Edited by Lunar Glow

There's this cheesy Eurodance song from the mid 90s, it goes like this - Shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up  & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up & sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up, aha and sleep with me, come on, why don't you sleep with me, shut up... sorry too hard to stop once you hear it, so don't at any circumstances! 

Loved the Bouncing Souls for years now but never heard this song by them and its become my favorite :). I love the lyrics of this song too. 

The sounds of the city
Somehow they comfort me
On lonely mornings like this

Is someone out there like me?
Walking their own lonely street?
Walking their own lonely street?

The sounds of the city
Somehow they comfort me
On lonely mornings like this

This emptiness inside, loneliness I fear
In this pain I'm not alone
In this city that is my home

One lonely heart reaching out to you
One strength to see us through
And yell together this one goes out to you

We are not alone
In this city that is our home

• Brohoof 1

Loved the Bouncing Souls for years

I'd never even heard of them before, but this sounds excellent. I definitely need to check out more of their stuff. Thank you!

As for what is stuck in my head right now...well, "Reason to Believe" by Rod Stewart. I don't know why. I haven't heard the song in years and I don't even listen to Rod Stewart.

Still, I keep hearing him crooning, "Some like yooouuu...makes it hard to live withooouuut...somebody eeelse..."

Why won't this song go away. Please.