Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Have To Leave...

Pulcinella

I'm sorry, but MLP Forums just isn't working out for me, same with bronyship. My parents don't want me on this forum, talking to people I don't know, and I'm tired of the constant teasing MLP is getting me at school. If it were a perfect world, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, and I wish it was. I'm sure a lot of you know who I am, and are sad to see me go, I've had a nice, long stay, almost a year since I joined, but I will have to leave. I don't want to go. All of the things I have done here are in the spoiler below.

APRIL FOOLS! Haha, I can't believe y'all fell for that! This show and forum were two of the greatest things that ever happened to me. I'm gonna stay forever! Please don't ruin the surprise by posting about this spoiler. That would be rude.

• Brohoof 22

Seriously!?!?!?! We need bronies that aren't as weak as you! Everyone leaving for the dumbest stuff, gosh!  I almost hate you right now! I am glad people don't like you being a brony!!!!

I'm going with this joke now, you did a good'n

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello!

Hmpf, I knew this was an April fools joke! You're not going to fool me! Nope, you're not!

mlfw9358-dancingdiscord.gif

Can't fool the master! Can't fool the master!

Edited by Concord

Well, I'm sorry man. I hate to see you leave, but if you have to go you have to go. We probably won't miss you, and probably replace you when you go. But look at the spoiler, it has my real feeling in it.

Ha! Great joke. If you did leave, that would suck. Good joke man.

Happy April Fools /)

• Brohoof 1

Everything you say just sounds so intense. I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving us, but I wish you well.

And since you are leaving......

We can now PARTY!!!!!!!

Just kidding. I knew you were joking the whole time! Good one though!

• Brohoof 1

Seriously!?!?!?! We need bronies that aren't as weak as you! Everyone leaving for the dumbest stuff, gosh!  I almost hate you right now! I am glad people don't like you being a brony!!!! 

I'm going with this joke now, you did a good'n

I suppose you're correct. But, there's no arguing with my parents. Here's an example of a conversation with them.

Ha, thanks. My mom is really good at April Fools pranks. She always gets us crying.

Hello! Hmpf, I knew this was an April fools joke! You're not going to fool me! Nope, you're not! img-1327983-1-mlfw9358-dancingdiscord.gi Can't fool the master! Can't fool the master!

What the hell, man? No spoiler?

Well, I'm sorry man. I hate to see you leave, but if you have to go you have to go. We probably won't miss you, and probably replace you when you go. But look at the spoiler, it has my real feeling in it. 

Ha! Great joke. If you did leave, that would suck. Good joke man.Happy April Fools /)

Replacing might be a bit hard, for me, at least.

Happy April Fools. :)

Goodbye and you shall be missed dear friend, although I don't know who you are as I haven't been on for such a long time...

That was a good one, you got me XD

Well, welcome, I guess, and goodbye.

Thanks, I thought so too.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

man, i'm sorry to her that. I know whats it like to get teased about liking mlp and it sucks. Hopefully life treats you well and you find something else which makes you happy.

Ha ha, very funny. Nice April fools joke, you had me fooled

Edited by Cloud_thunderhoof

Sorry to hear that.  But being a Brony isn't for everyone.  Best of luck and I hope somehow, someway you'll be able to make your way back. 

I love April Fools gags, BTW.  tongue.png

I'm so sorry to see you go *cries* the other children.... picking on you..... 

it's so awful :o

erm.... do you like my book? I will add a quote :o

That night Sam slept in a haunted, half sleep. He would drift off, only to be woken up by a nightmare. The room seemed so alien: unfamiliar sounds and smells intruded in through the window. Sam would wake up, and for a second not remember where he was. Sam was so used to his old room, his old routine, he wasn't sure if he would be ok on his own. The night seemed endless and something was incredibly wrong, Sam could feel it. The smell of disinfectant, was it covering up another smell? The young, rabbit like teenager found himself awake, more awake than he had ever been. The outside seemed very quiet and the dim streetlight cast shadows on the walls. Sam stared at the large wooden closet, his heart pounding, the closet stood in the corner of the room in a motionless stance; and Sam sat on his bed equally as motionless. He wanted to cry out but fear paralyzed his lungs, He wanted to look but he was terrified about what he may find: Someone waiting for him, a murder, a rapist, a dead body… or worse?

The doors flew open and a million screaming bats flew out; they screamed in a frantic hungry manner, Sam’s lungs burst with his own screams as he thrashed about on the bed, the little animals biting and tearing his flesh as they set upon consuming him. 

• Brohoof 1

Pfffffffft. Cannon. Did you really think that I was going to fall for that one? It might have worked had I not played the same joke on twelve other websites.

• Brohoof 2

I gotta try this sometime! I was just about get my weeping pillo- I meannn... My epic goodbye music! You had totally fooled me, bro. Good jawb. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have to say, I seem this coming from a mile away. Or a few hundred miles. It was just a bit too obvious. :P Meh, this holiday has become predictable for me.

Now if you would have said that you are leaving because you died yesterday, then that would have raised some eyebrows.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

*Tears start forming in eyelids* *Sniff sniff* why must your parents me so cruel? why? You can't go I've known you for so long! Don't go party cannon!

Your making me cry :(. We will deeply miss you here... Goodbye Party Cannon....

Ok, so I will give you that you actually might've had me fooled for the first couple seconds, then I put two and two together and realized its April fools day and well I knew on from there.

I would be quite crushed if you did leave for somereason though :P, good thing your staying forever, I don't wanna ever say goodbye to you :D.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but MLP Forums just isn't working out for me, same with bronyship. My parents don't want me on this forum, talking to people I don't know, and I'm tired of the constant teasing MLP is getting me at school. If it were a perfect world, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, and I wish it was. I'm sure a lot of you know who I am, and are sad to see me go, I've had a nice, long stay, almost a year since I joined, but I will have to leave. I don't want to go. All of the things I have done here are in the spoiler below.

APRIL FOOLS! Haha, I can't believe y'all fell for that! This show and forum were two of the greatest things that ever happened to me. I'm gonna stay forever! Please don't ruin the surprise by posting about this spoiler. That would be rude.

OH YOU FREAKING GOT ME!!!!!! DANG I was about to message you and stuff seeing if you would change your mind and stuff. great joke though!!!

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

You will surely be missed :(

to be honest, ya got me ;)

I wonder about Cellozoid, though

• Brohoof 1