General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

People like to go overboard in proclaiming their love for a pony, but I dunno. It doesn't strike me as being annoying or out of the ordinary.

I haven't seen any of her other posts though, so if she does that on a regular basis, then there could be a problem...

from what i've heard and seen, she's rather stubborn when it comes to proclaiming her love for Applejack. but that might just be a small percentage of her posts that's viewed as the majority because IF YOU TALK LIKE THIS ABOUT BEST PONY AND FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE every once in a while, you WILL drag attention towards what you are doing.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Hey guys, I'm... Pretty bored here, waiting for this game that I play to get back online...

Hello again, Bolty.

I've been out for the morning as well... More travelling, and the worst part is that my music device was in the hands of my brother.

But on the Mr. Brightside, I finally finalised the design of Nova.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

>be average person

>decent job, good friends

>cool guy at heart, sometimes a jerk

>chilling by myself one day

>eating tacos

>good stuff

>get phone call

>unknown number

>ask who it is

>some guy with a deep voice

>we talk and manage hold a decent conversation

>guy asks me to retrieve some package he buried

>says box is in a secluded place

>fuck it, agree to deal

>go to said place

>no one else to be found

>find big "X" on the ground

>start digging

>find this orange box

>has numbers on it

>numbers were "567"

>eleven eleven

>call pizza pizza

>hey hey hey!

DBPKv.png

• Brohoof 1

Is there a difference between this and Last Poster Wins?  If so, I don't see it.  ^^;

That thread is a satirical thread for the sake of being silly and obviously ridiculous.

This thread is ridiculous - but - people discuss things.  Important, dangerous things.

• Brohoof 3

Ob's stürmt oder schneit. | Whether it storms or snows.

"%20alt=

Is there a difference between this and Last Poster Wins?  If so, I don't see it.  ^^;

It's pretty much the same thing, except the last poster gets thrown into a fiery pit instead of winning.

• Brohoof 4

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

That thread is a satirical thread for the sake of being silly and obviously ridiculous.

This thread is ridiculous - but - people discuss things.  Important, dangerous things.

dangerous? whaddya mean dangerous? there's absolutely no such things going around here. *shifty eyes*

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt