General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What? Spiders are awesome. Insects too. Capable of being beautiful as well. Just go outside and look at one. You'll see all sorts of beautiful patterns on them.

Yea, all sorts of patterns...on my shoe when I smash them.

• Brohoof 3

7Crdz3K.png

Not much. I'm not dead, which a good thing, and I've yet to have fallen down a crack in the earth, struck by a space rock, or blasted by intergalactic radiation. It's a red-letter day, or night.

I know right? I am still waiting on my three days of darkness and a solar flare.

Meh, who knows properly the sun is warming up?

My Main OC (Vedana Purity): http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vedana-purity-r2096

My second OC (Orange lightning): http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/orange-lightening-r2158

"One must let go of the painful past in order to achieve positive progress." ~ Vedanā Purity quote on life.

"Hey, hey, hey sweet pea. They don't call me 'The most hardcore flyer in Equestria' for nothing you know. Besides, someone has got to deal with the pesky Thunder and Lightning clouds!" ~ Orange Lightning quote to random mare.

Yea, all sorts of patterns...on my shoe when I smash them.
Fine, hate on the bugs. Maybe one day you'll be being attacked by zombies and a swarm of flies will save you or something so you'll change your mind or something.

Something worth telling a story about:

There was once a cricket in my room, and I had a pair of scissors. I had expected to chop the bug in half, but instead I chopped its back legs off, and part of its other legs.

So I left the bug on the floor, and it literally couldn't walk. I came back into my room later in the evening to find a bunch of ants in my room.

They ate the cricket.

So not only are humans cruel towards bugs, so are bugs towards other bugs, but their cruelty is justified by sustenance or defence. Ours is for entertainment or because we really don't like them...

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune
  • Brohoof 2

a0AgWVX.png

<>

On a completely related note -

Served a guy at work last night and just as he turned to leave i noticed he had a DJ Pon-3 shirt i didn't say anything cause he mentioned earlier that he was in rush. That's probably the only time i'll ever meet another brony where i live and i missed it. Damn it!

• Brohoof 2

@Arcanel, did you know that Feld0 has brohoofed your OC?

It is all predestined.

The test is for you, not me. You asked for a test, and I provided. You asked me to teach you all that I know, so I did. Although it does add more people willing to roleplay, it also helps the people learning to become the best they can be as a writer or something.

Like most 20-25 adult males.

blargh, i sound boring then... XD

oh, and my town is now in a hole in the ground because of the apocalypse... not much of a difference, really

• Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

Dusky is the one who blends with the shadows and stalks ponies...

If you say so. Lapis was very strong with his beliefs, and it seemed to prove his worth to the creepy unicorn.

Both do. Dusky is the silent one. Springer also stalks, but is much more expressive. Which is why it's quite a dangerous team. :mellow:

Exactly, Dusky admires the passion in the own beliefs, and if they so happen to be put out with such conviccion, that's when you acquire somewhat of his trust. At least that's how I see Dusky.

Well see... I am about to drop a massive plot twist regarding Springer. Soo.... Don't be afraid. :3

:ph34r: But don't use Vim. I want to interact with him (and Berry Nut by interruption) first. :ph34r:

Oh. Gosh... Look, we totally didn't plan on that whole sequence happening, it just happened. And, the whole time, I was like this:   D:

I know. That's what makes it even MORE hilarious. :P I didn't want to say before because I wanted it to be implied somehow. After Bolt's post? Hoo boy, I'd hate to be Electro right now. ^_^

Yup, Dusky respects those that can express themselves well... Regardless of whether or not he agrees with them. To him, intelligence and good communication skills are also a type of strength. Well, then he just kinda loves the sound of his own voice as well. So, ponies that are good listeners and can speak well my find themselves with a fairly friendly Dusky.

So he is kind of narcicistic as well?....Interesting...

• Brohoof 3

Catherine was born into a wealthy family.Her parents tried to marry her off to a young suitor of another family. Catherine did not want this, she loved a young colt who worked at a theme park. The colt she loved was silent and strong like big mac.She gave up everything she had to run away with the stallion she loved before her parents married her off. She met him at the park and they agreed to go on the Ferris wheel one last time.However a stray cat bumped the controls and caused a malfunction

the malfunction made the Ferris wheel go arwy and the accident killed her lover. Catherine, blinded with grief, sought out dark magics and an ancient relic to try and revive him, but she failed miserably with the ritual. Instead of bring back her lover she summoned forth a disguising black sludge from his corpse. The abomination still had some of the qualities of her lover and was loyal to her. By this time Catherine had become completely insane she could not turn back and had lost everything.

She returned to the carnival where her love had died.She blamed herself for his death which is why she believes herself to be a cat, the literal cause of the accident that killed him. Her obsession with carnivals, marriage, and big mac are all part of her past subconsciously manifesting in her minds eye. Her relationship with the sludge is a mixture of guilt, love and disgust.

anyone think i would make a good villian?

Edited by Carnival Cat

^yes

Edited by Lord Bababa

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Wonder if there were any mass suicides today or something.

The good bug is a dead bug. Whether it's burnt or smashed or sliced open, it doesn't matter. I am not picky

Amen.

i guess i'm still alive.

You guess?

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Funny how I can complete all my finals in an hour and have to sit in a desk with this laptop for another 3 ._. Stupid school. So anyways, how is everyone?

Edited by Retro_Derpy

siggy.png