General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i'm 18 and i don't even have a job lol life going down the drain for the future. it's not my fault that i don't feel ready just mentally for it, is it?

The crap is a joj?

[Puts glasses on]

...but what's that?

You guys know of MandelSoft?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

i'm 18 and i don't even have a job lol life going down the drain for the future. it's not my fault that i don't feel ready just mentally for it, is it?

I feel basically the same.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I'm 22, soon to be 23 I'm way ahead of you. Even though I have a "job", it's kind of complicated, I can't call that a job.

You guys know of MandelSoft?

no. 

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

I'm being forced to get a job.

Not to like. Help pay bills or anything.

Just for the fuck of it, apparently. 

Are they even allowed to do that to me?

Ugh, I'm going through the same, but the problem is, it's hard to find a job! My parents got really mad about that.

I don't know what to say about you parents. :/

Ugh, I'm going through the same, but the problem is, it's hard to find a job! My parents got really mad about that.

I don't know what to say about you parents. :/

They aren't my parents.

Which is just another reason to get upset over it. 

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

They aren't my parents.

Which is just another reason to get upset over it. 

Well then, it sounds like they're trying too hard to control your life, if you have a problem with them, just talk to them.

I'm being forced to get a job.

Not to like. Help pay bills or anything.

Just for the fuck of it, apparently. 

Are they even allowed to do that to me?

lol yeah they're allowed to. You're a minor; you have very little rights

Also I'm currently a babysitter, and while it's nothing fancy or even well paying it's pretty good if you're like me and don't have a driver's license and nobody nearby is hiring

Edited by Lord Bababa

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Well then, it sounds like they're trying too hard to control your life, if you have a problem with them, just talk to them.

>implying they'll listen

m8 hav u evn met me?

I am not afraid to speak my mind to people. I've tried. They don't listen. It's whatever.

755cde9892.png

>implying they'll listen

m8 hav u evn met me?

I am not afraid to speak my mind to people. I've tried. They don't listen. It's whatever.

I don't know what to say then. :/

> Making myself seem like I am implying that I am a know it all. :(

yeaaaaaaaah just take my advice and play their game. It doesn't matter if it's a parent, guardian  boss, teacher, or some crazy girlfriend you need to keep for some stupid reason but it'll be a smoother ride if you do what they want instead of going against it.

Besides, if you get a job that equals more money for you and that should be good.

Edited by Lord Bababa

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Also I'm currently a babysitter, and while it's nothing fancy or even well paying it's pretty good if you're like me and don't have a driver's license and nobody nearby is hiring

If I were to get a job, it would probably be something like this. Though it's not a legitimate job or anything. However, you can only figure that with my personality, me and kids don't get along very well.  

Besides, if you get a job that equals more money for you and that should be good.

i don need or want n0 m0n3y datz 4 n00bz Edited by Akarin

755cde9892.png

Finding a job that I wouldn't mind doing is the hardest part of job-hunting.

My mum keeps on saying that it doesn't matter what kind of job I get, but to be honest, I don't wanna wind up scraping someone's crap off a toilet bowl.

• Brohoof 1

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

Woooo! Scootacool removed most of the RP post count from the total! o/

Now some certain roleplayers won't have the brony badge! Fuck yeah!

img-1191278-1-dA8kPcL.jpg

Your pegasus is a bit dim.... I assume he will be an idiot later and cause everyone to die.

Don't forget his cutie mark :V

if there is an alicorn that would create a world-ending spell out of cheese and innocent tears, it would be him

All this talk about getting job

Just be very thankful that your parents can still feed themselves

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

No, but is what happens when you use the ">" symbol on 4chan. It just automatically turns green to point out it what you're quoting or referring to in their post. As far as I know, that is. Ive only been there for a little while.

It's called a carat mark, and yes it automatically turns text green when placed in front of it. Meant to be used for quotes, but has also turned into a way of telling stories.

This has been a public service announcement made by your friendly neighborhood bluetrace.

padding.

that is all.

Indeed.

• Brohoof 2

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

i tried to hypnotize myself again. it didn't work out that well..

hypnosis dork here what's the issue?