General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Jacksonville is a county

I know that for sure because I have a brony friend here in Colorado that was born in Jacksonville and he talks about that place all the time. xD But I dunno what that has to really do with anything. xD

▬▬▬▬▬

Anyway, it has been a long weekend for me, lots of things I have been doing and now tomorrow I kind of want to chill and relax. I have done too much the past two days. xD Lots and lots of driving. And I am super tired.

What's up everyone? How are you guys doing?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

What's up everyone? How are you guys doing?

Being depressed, watching penguins, playing Cookie Clicker, more documentation, severing connections with an old friend, watching CaptainSparklez, re-learning Skype, and writing documentation.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Being depressed, watching penguins, playing Cookie Clicker, more documentation, severing connections with an old friend, watching CaptainSparklez, re-learning Skype, and writing documentation.

That sounds interesting I guess. You have a Skype? I have one if you are willing to add mine.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

It's on my userpage.

I guess I can send a request. My Skype is on my profile as well. And I also just looked and I cannot find yours.

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

siggeh163.png

You act like I gave it up willingly, Plummy is VERY convincing.

I think you're just a wimp then.

j-just because i showed him my secret recipe for cookies doesn't mean i'm n-n-n-n-n-nasty!!

That was one too many stutters, made it too obvious you were baiting.

Oh, god, chill your tits.

How about you chill your balls?

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Hey everyone, what's up? How are you guys doing?

This thread seems to have lots of things going on that I do not really know. xD Seems to be that way a lot.

siggeh163.png

This thread seems to have lots of things going on that I do not really know. xD Seems to be that way a lot.

"Hmm, what's going on in the General Chat, oh a conversation I'd probably have to read the last eight pages to understand, I'll just come back later."

- Me every time I come here

"Hmm, what's going on in the General Chat, oh a conversation I'd probably have to read the last eight pages to understand, I'll just come back later."

- Me every time I come here

Well actually it isn't that bad. It's more read the last 2 pages to understand. xD And I don't really want to understand what is going on here. xD

siggeh163.png

my password is diapers-r-fun. go on.

inb6 inb6 inb6 inb4 inb6 my password is inb6inb4someponyhastopeelolwtfnoseriouslyitisn'twhatthefrickareyouguysthinkingyouseriouyslythinkidpostmyactualpasswordheregetalifeendline

an awesome, apparently ongoing comic:

I never did see that one episode about Applejack's folks... Was it really that sad?

Hey everyone, what's up? How are you guys doing?

Sleaping.

*Enter thread* Good morning, world! What's going on in-

...*leaves thread sadly*

Aww...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I can tell that those are not your passwords. xD No one would tell them what they really are, like I would never tell mine. xD

So... What's going on? I got no plans today, again it has been a long weekend and I wouldn't mind resting and relaxing at home. xD

At least this basement is cleaner then it was. xD

siggeh163.png

I can tell that those are not your passwords. xD No one would tell them what they really are, like I would never tell mine. xD

So... What's going on? I got no plans today, again it has been a long weekend and I wouldn't mind resting and relaxing at home. xD

At least this basement is cleaner then it was. xD

Labor Day. Of course I got nothing planned.

OK, it's official. Delzepp's avatar has reached a new level of creapiness.

a0AgWVX.png

<>