Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What's up everyone? This thread went all weird on me. It said "You aren't allowed" and I was like what?!

But it seems like this still works, I think they changed something, so heh.

So what's up everyone? How is everyone doing?

I'd love to see what they could write about Virginia. o_O

What's up everyone? This thread went all weird on me. It said "You aren't allowed" and I was like what?!

Yeah, that's been happening all day. It'll get straightened out soon enough. Just refresh whenever you see that in the meantime. :lol:

I'd love to see what they could write about Virginia.

Virginia (pronounced /ˌæn.taiˌdɪs.ɛsˌtæb.lɪʃ.məntˈɛː.ɹi.ənˌɪ.zm/ or /ˌæn.ti.dɪz.ɪs.tæb.lɪʃ.mənˈtɛə.ɹɪə.nɪ.z(ə)m/) is a state westeast of West Virginia and eastwest of East Virginia. Virginia encompasses roughly 42,774,200 square miles of the South Atlantic Region, ranking it 35,000th state in total area.

That's all I can come up with.

New computer; you, too?

Well, yeah, because my VivoTab wasn't doing the "For my education" part well due to how weak the processor was. It lagged in Microsoft Office.

Microsoft Office.

• Brohoof 1

Just registered my website domain name.  fsbiggrin.png

I might put up an 'under construction' page with a bunch of links and a random image just for the lolz, whilst I actually code the site for the first build.

I own two domain names right now. I have had my werbsite that I have up for a long time. I use one domain for really just storage and easy links, and the other one is my main site that I do things with.

If you go to one of my domains, you will see that it just says "Closed". The other one actually has a website. xD

• Brohoof 1

I own two domain names right now. I have had my werbsite that I have up for a long time. I use one domain for really just storage and easy links, and the other one is my main site that I do things with.

If you go to one of my domains, you will see that it just says "Closed". The other one actually has a website. xD

what's the active site post a link xD

And I've gotten myself a new avatar.

It's nice, looks pretty good!

I wonder if I should make myself a new avatar soon, but I love this one! xD I worked hard on the one I have, and I like it. xD

So what's up everyone? This place has seen more activity before. xD

Just got home.

It's nice, looks pretty good!

I wonder if I should make myself a new avatar soon, but I love this one! xD I worked hard on the one I have, and I like it.

I was gonna make something moodier, like Gannie missing his friends and saying so in Dutch as opposed to English, but I got sidetracked and made something more cheerful instead.