General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I guess it's just one of those things I won't ever fully understand.

I don't see the point of the game if all you do is punch trees, build a house just to get it blown up?

The "point' is to survive in the world by finding your own resources and making a living from nothing.

Like he said, there is no real end. I don't think there even could be one in such a type of game.

And you don't only just build houses. Some people take that to extreme levels and build extravagant things. Full on cities. Replications of giant creatures from other games. The list goes on.

All that said, Im actually not a big fan of Minecraft myself. I get too bored with it as I don't find it that entertaining. It is for a little while, but then I just can't sit there for much longer. Even when with friends I have my limits on it.

7Crdz3K.png

It feels so much earlier then it is today, I dunno why. And my computer clock keeps going back an hour. Meh.

So what's happening? How is everyone? I know I ask that a lot. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

The "point' is to survive in the world by finding your own resources and making a living from nothing.

Like he said, there is no real end. I don't think there even could be one in such a type of game.

And you don't only just build houses. Some people take that to extreme levels and build extravagant things. Full on cities. Replications of giant creatures from other games. The list goes on.

All that said, Im actually not a big fan of Minecraft myself. I get too bored with it as I don't find it that entertaining. It is for a little while, but then I just can't sit there for much longer. Even when with friends I have my limits on it.

Well that makes a little more sense.

I just realized how much I missed posting my terrible drawings on forums so I'm going to do it in this thread from now on. :P Here's some fan art I did of Penn Jillette.  :)

penn_jillette_fan_art_by_supmandude-d79uI hope this doesn't offend anyone, it's literally not trying to make any point whatsoever about religion or Atheism, it's just supposed to be the opposite of Penn Jillette. For those that don't know, he did a show called Bullshit and he's an Atheist so he's just supposed to be acting like the opposite of himself. Really not trying to offend, this picture is making no point whatsoever.  :derp:

I just wanted to wish you all a good day/night :)

• Brohoof 1

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

So I got a Nokia Lumia Icon today. Or yesterday, actually.

The screen is so sharp I felt my eyes hurt from looking at it after first booting it up. I shit you not.

I hate those nights when you can't sleep. It seemed like it went forever.

I might end up going back, but I'm tired. Ugh. D:

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

So I got a Nokia Lumia Icon today. Or yesterday, actually.

The screen is so sharp I felt my eyes hurt from looking at it after first booting it up. I shit you not.

So I take it that Twi's plushie is delicious?

I hate those nights when you can't sleep. It seemed like it went forever.

I might end up going back, but I'm tired. Ugh. D:

Happens to me all the time.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Your avatar.
 Actually I linked to it in a Skype group with people from here and then five people said "DAMMIT DARING!"

And that explains my member title and avatar.

Can I just say one thing? You know that one episode of Spongebob where everything is chrome in the future? Yep, totally happened. Off to bed.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

The pain of being a gamer who values a quality mouse who is also a cheapskate...

I really need a new one. My Performance MX died and now I'm resorting to an old, $5 cabled optical mouse. It's getting the job done, but it's not very comfortable and the cable is cumbersome. Need to find me something new soon that preferably won't cost an arm and a leg. Thinking about a Logitech G602. I'm also thinking about a cup of coffee, which I shall procure immediately.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

The pain of being a gamer who values a quality mouse who is also a cheapskate...

I really need a new one. My Performance MX died and now I'm resorting to an old, $5 cabled optical mouse. It's getting the job done, but it's not very comfortable and the cable is cumbersome. Need to find me something new soon that preferably won't cost an arm and a leg. Thinking about a Logitech G602. I'm also thinking about a cup of coffee, which I shall procure immediately.

Same with me. I have some off-brand (Rapoo) wireless keyboard/mouse I got at Meijer (a reigonal superstore chain in the Midwest) for $20. :P

Good night people, how are you all?

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Weird. I took the bus home and then I walked home. Took about an hour.

I walked 3 miles yesterday (1 and a half miles each way). I was gonna go to the Speedway gas station to pick up a Red Bull (yes, I know they're bad for you) but the stupid crossing signal took to long, so I went to the gas station across from it instead.

Edited by Cloggedone