General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Kinda boring for me right now. I hate the hot.

You hate the hot? Come on, the heat is amazing! Only with humidity though. :3

I love hot and humid weather. :3 Even though I have my limits. I mean around over 90 degrees can get my uncomfortable, but I prefer 90 degree weather over 20 degree weather, all the way.

I hate hate the cold. Cold is just annoying. xD I can't stand it!

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

(edited)

...honestly? I've been having a pretty terrible day. I've been screwing things up and getting agitated at people for no reason, causing senseless trouble. I've been reminicing over my past summers, and... I've basically concluded that I'm not sure who or what I am anymore, really. My sense of self has been completely lost on me. It's like I've been thrown into the world with nothing but a machine gun and two grenades, and I'm left to fight opponents with much better gear and figure out what's going on.

Ahem... I mean, not bad. How is everyone else doing on this fine evening?

Edited by Regulus

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

...honestly? I've been having a pretty terrible day. I've been screwing things up and getting agitated at people for no reason, causing senseless trouble. I've been reminicing over my past summers, and... I've basically concluded that I'm not sure who or what I am anymore, really. My sense of self has been completely lost on me. It's like I've been thrown into the world with nothing but a machine gun and two grenades, and I'm left to fight opponents with much better gear and figure out what's going on.

Sounds somewhat to what I have to deal with, even though it isn't exactly what would explain my life. xD

But yeah. I'm sorry to hear that. You good for hugs? Cause I'll give them. :3

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

(edited)

I just decided that I'm not gonna try to play modded Minecraft until I upgrade my system's cooling and ditch that dinky 560 ti with, what, a 760? Haven't fully decided, but I know it's gonna be an NVidia card that's in the 700s.

Also:

This is the kind of music that 2009-me would listen whilst depressed.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Sounds somewhat to what I have to deal with, even though it isn't exactly what would explain my life. xD

But yeah. I'm sorry to hear that. You good for hugs? Cause I'll give them. :3

Yeah. Thanks. That helps a little. :3

I just decided that I'm not gonna try to play modded Minecraft until I upgrade my system's cooling and ditch that dinky 560 ti with, what, a 760? Haven't fully decided, but I know it's gonna be an NVidia card that's in the 700s.

You must run some crazy ass mods. I didn't know Minecraft could take full advantage of such a card. My old Radeon HD 5770 ran it just fine, as did my laptop. It struggled with the high-res texture mods and such, but it was still playable.

This is the kind of music that 2009-me would listen whilst depressed.

That's something 2011-me would have listened to. I don't know why I ever stopped listening to relaxing music like that, really. I used to feel so peaceful all the time because of it, and I do miss those days. I'd come home from school, sit in a dark room with no one around, and listen to instrumental music like that. And then I'd just think. It was like meditating.

Nowadays, my thoughts are so scattered and out of focus, it's a wonder if I can even sit up straight.

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

I woke up at like, 3:00 in da moodafoopin morning because work

I am fully fucking awake

Also

PARADOX, IGD8YDLYSOYSOHSXHXKYITAOIFIYSITSLUOYS6O

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD GOD!!!!

Hi :)

Around... here.. there... at an anime convention as jeff the killer... getting a new twitter account... things like that.

• Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

(edited)

You must run some crazy ass mods. I didn't know Minecraft could take full advantage of such a card. My old Radeon HD 5770 ran it just fine, as did my laptop. It struggled with the high-res texture mods and such, but it was still playable.

That's something 2011-me would have listened to. I don't know why I ever stopped listening to relaxing music like that, really. I used to feel so peaceful all the time because of it, and I do miss those days. I'd come home from school, sit in a dark room with no one around, and listen to instrumental music like that. And then I'd just think. It was like meditating.

Nowadays, my thoughts are so scattered and out of focus, it's a wonder if I can even sit up straight.

The oft-asked question I sometimes ask myself is "How the hell do I even exist?". That and "When the hell will ever upgrade my system?", "Should I go for an Imgur subscription or an Imageshack subscription?", "What am I doing?", and "What should I be doing?". And "Is there anything interesting on Youtube?".

I recommend Piano by Candlelight by Carl Doy.

This is the kind of stuff I listened to when I was five. Now I'm 21 and I still listen to it. What happened is this: I only had 2/3rds of all 40 songs and I didn't know there was a whole cassette's worth of missing music, a whopping 33% of the songs. I've long lost the cassettes when I was around 10-12, but last year, I bought back the CDs off of Amazon. Worth it.

Here's the other thing: the little white text on those cassettes? They were fading away, so I had no idea what I was listening to, nor did I know the lyrics, so for a bajillion years, what I was listening to was a mystery.

You ever get that feeling where you listen to an instrumental, don't know what it's about, and come back years later, listen to the song again with lyrics, recognise it, and get that instant realisation like it just hit you like a ton of bricks? Yeah. 't's'appened before.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Twi needs to stop recklessly eating; do we need to break out the plunger again?

Let Twi eat, she's a princess, she can't get fat.

I used to listen to more jazz or space-y music, more often than not. Solar Fields and Carbon Based Lifeforms are two that really come to mind.

Thank you for sharing that!!! I'll be using it a lot! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day, mine was pretty... hmmm... annoying.

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

It should be worth mentioning that, assuming a unit pie of one pie diameter, one pie is 2 pi, but one pie is 1 tau.

She was not a princess then. Fat Twi is cute though :o

img-19396-1-Finished.png

inb6 that wasn't pie she ate.

inb7 she... wait, she didn't eat pie? Yes she did!

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Nope.

Rarity or pinkie, kinda both.

mlfw2863_medium.jpg

Actually, I could agree with you on Rarity to some extent. In fact, I do. She's a bitch. Almost as much as Dashie. Especially when things get in the way of her and some high up fashion person noticing her designs or her in general.

7Crdz3K.png

Do you like bananas?

That depends. If it's the sweet-tasting kind, then yeah. If it's the starchy kind, then also yeah.

However...

Can you define the word "like"?

That depends on which "like" you wanna use, because "t can be used as a noun, verb, adverb, adjective, preposition, particle, conjunction, hedge, filler, and quotative."

Wow, the English language has really gone upvalley.

I didn't say downhill because, well, it's hard to judge if it is or not. So I went for its wordplay opposite: the opposite of down is up, and the opposite of hill is valley.

a0AgWVX.png

<>