Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Skyrim Special Edition is good.

I never got on the Skyrim hype, I completed the main quest and that was it for me. Though I've played FO3 thoroughly.

I also prefer the dark.

#Hearthstoneplayer

I never got on the Skyrim hype, I completed the main quest and that was it for me. Though I've played FO3 thoroughly.

I also prefer the dark.

#Hearthstoneplayer

Hm, soley focusing on the main quest takes less time than some of the side quest story arcs.

Night Owls rejoice.

I suck at Hearthstone, but I play it occasionally.

Hm, soley focusing on the main quest takes less time than some of the side quest story arcs.

Night Owls rejoice.

I suck at Hearthstone, but I play it occasionally.

Oh of course, I just haven't put forward the willpower to complete all the side quests.

I've watch kripp over a couple years play it, and I got myself to rank 15 each season. Dunno if that helps but I do enjoy it a lot. 

Oh of course, I just haven't put forward the willpower to complete all the side quests.
Nobody I think has completed all of the sidequests.

But the game can get a bit tedious in that regard.

I've watch kripp over a couple years play it, and I got myself to rank 15 each season. Dunno if that helps but I do enjoy it a lot.
I wing it. I wing it a lot.

We're all just passengers on this boat called life

What?

I also prefer the dark.

#Hearthstoneplayer

This is me exactly.

FO3 kept my attention for DAYS on end.

Skyrim...barely got me to play more than 30 minutes to an hour. :z

Eww, hearthstone.

RNG makes me cry. ;~;

Do either of you enjoy or watch rocket league? Just curious. 

I played the Overwatch version and I honestly had a lot of fun doing it. I think I could get into playing it a little bit if I had the peeps for it.

This is me exactly.

FO3 kept my attention for DAYS on end.

Skyrim...barely got me to play more than 30 minutes to an hour. :z

Eww, hearthstone.

RNG makes me cry. ;~;

I played the Overwatch version and I honestly had a lot of fun doing it. I think I could get into playing it a little bit if I had the peeps for it.

Right? FO3 was and still is amazing.

Yeah, RNGstone, though I mainly play control warrior so it doesn't matter what they play I'll clear it <3

I added on steam if you're ever interested, or have it for steam. It's a ton of fun and I'm just looking to play with people.

How have you been btw haven xD

Right? FO3 was and still is amazing.

Yeah, RNGstone, though I mainly play control warrior so it doesn't matter what they play I'll clear it <3

I added on steam if you're ever interested, or have it for steam. It's a ton of fun and I'm just looking to play with people.

How have you been btw haven xD

I need to replay it again, tbh.

I never really got far enough in to pick a type of deck to run. It kinda irritated me that fast, what with the whole "having to farm up cards first" stuff. ^^;;

You added me on Steam? Did the link in my profile actually work cause iirc, blue told me it was broken and I never fixed it. :x

I have been, eh. Ok. I'm survivng but with a lot of ups and downs. Mostly downs, it seems.

But, alive, so hey.

How have you been, yo?

I need to replay it again, tbh.

I never really got far enough in to pick a type of deck to run. It kinda irritated me that fast, what with the whole "having to farm up cards first" stuff. ^^;;

You added me on Steam? Did the link in my profile actually work cause iirc, blue told me it was broken and I never fixed it. :x

I have been, eh. Ok. I'm survivng but with a lot of ups and downs. Mostly downs, it seems.

But, alive, so hey.

How have you been, yo?

Yeah, the grind is a bit much. There was a week that you could play with friends and it counted towards quests, so I farmed with a buddy of mine and got like, 40 packs lol.

Your link is broken on your profile yes, but I added you before it since we are both in the poniverse group ^^

Same really, dropped college and work factory full time. Not exactly what I wanted.

Yeah, the grind is a bit much. There was a week that you could play with friends and it counted towards quests, so I farmed with a buddy of mine and got like, 40 packs lol.

Your link is broken on your profile yes, but I added you before it since we are both in the poniverse group ^^

Same really, dropped college and work factory full time. Not exactly what I wanted.

Good lord lmfao. I should have done that, shit. xD

Oooh, ok. Just making sure, x)

Oooyouch. Terribly sorry to hear that, yo. :z

Hopefully shit starts looking up for you, brah. :/

I've yet to try college again at all, actually still looking for work as the last one I tried only lasted about a week, and now i'm having even more family troubles than already. So, wheee.

Surprising I'm not an alcoholic by this point, tbh.

• Brohoof 1

Good lord lmfao. I should have done that, shit. xD

Oooh, ok. Just making sure, x)

Oooyouch. Terribly sorry to hear that, yo. :z

Hopefully shit starts looking up for you, brah. :/

I've yet to try college again at all, actually still looking for work as the last one I tried only lasted about a week, and now i'm having even more family troubles than already. So, wheee.

Surprising I'm not an alcoholic by this point, tbh.

Yeah, I got 5 legendaries and that point I knew I couldn't just quit it anymore lol. Luckiest I've ever been

It's cool ^^ I also play a lot of stuff, like risk of rain.

Eh, it's alright, and I know those family troubles are quite a handful :/ Hopefully things look up for you as well.

I'm way past that point lmao

• Brohoof 1

idk starving to death because you haven't eaten enough just seems too unnecessary. I have other things to focus on that don't include rummaging through stranger's cupboards for bread.

then don't install hunger mods

And this makes it overkill. You have plenty to do there as is.

And since immersion is your focus, if you can't get immersed in such a world as that with what they give you then something isn't right on your end. Same goes for MC with how people overdo it with mods.

immersion isn't just about having a lot of stuff to do, it's about feeling like you're in the game world by making things seem more realistic

the reason why skyrim has so many immersion mods is because there are a lot of immersion-breaking things (glitches/bugs, goofy npc/enemy mechanics, and things that just don't make sense in-universe or out). some people want the game to be as realistic as possible, so they install a lot of those mods. some people like it to actually feel more like a game, so they either don't install the immersion mods or they even install the goofy shit like a master chief follower and thomas the tank engine dragons

but yes, the fact that skyrim is pretty meh without mods does say something about the base game. I've had people in the past think I'm trying to defend skyrim by saying "but it's good with mods" but that just isn't the case, I know it's kinda bad but that doesn't prevent me from wanting to play it especially since all of these fixes and improvements are available

Hey peps. Was thinking about how the forum had a instant chat room, and remembered this thread. What's good?

was that even still around in august 2012 (when your profile says you joined)?

it feels like that was at least 10 years ago

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I got 5 legendaries and that point I knew I couldn't just quit it anymore lol. Luckiest I've ever been

It's cool ^^ I also play a lot of stuff, like risk of rain.

Eh, it's alright, and I know those family troubles are quite a handful :/ Hopefully things look up for you as well.

I'm way past that point lmao

Damn, nice!

I honestly just need to drop a few bucks into it whenever I can if I ever try to get back into.

Oo, RoR is soooooooooo good! I honestly need to play it more, though, ive kinda worn it out a bit. ^ ^;;

At least now I could run it on my PC and not damn freeze when someone gets a bunch of aoe and screen filling defensive items. xD

Aye, thankies, yo!

Shit. I'm on my way to you, lesgo, fam.

Damn, nice!

I honestly just need to drop a few bucks into it whenever I can if I ever try to get back into.

Oo, RoR is soooooooooo good! I honestly need to play it more, though, ive kinda worn it out a bit. ^ ^;;

At least now I could run it on my PC and not damn freeze when someone gets a bunch of aoe and screen filling defensive items. xD

Aye, thankies, yo!

Shit. I'm on my way to you, lesgo, fam.

I wouldn't pay money personally xD cuz if I started doing that I'd get every common in the damn game. Though Karazhan was super fun to play! Has good cards too.

RoR is great <3 I unlocked how many people could get in a lobby, and had 6 people total doing a run. We stacked myself with use item CDR, to the point where I could spawn 2 chests every second. Needless to say after two hours of 1,000+ items the game got glitchy, and people with "poorer" computers already crashed. I managed to hit some sort of billion mark, then mine crashed saying something with a "damage count too high" xD

<3

was that even still around in august 2012 (when your profile says you joined)?

I think it was like, a month before I joined. However I hung around the website since June, just delayed on making an account.

• Brohoof 1