General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Did your boot drive die? Because that happened to me, right around the same time I changed graphics cards.

Tech support said it was the motherboard or something. I sent it in to be fixed since it is under warranty.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

My two pony plushies are so cute :D

Its nice i have something to talk about in this thread now lol

Well, okay...it might be token as bragging cuz i duno if a lot of other people here have pony plushies xP lol...

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Don't have a Pony Plushies but I'll secretly get one 1 day but not tonight.

Hey, does anyone want to talk about pokemon sun and moon? :D Thats a bit less boastful lol

I beat 3 island challenges so far :) the first and third both had funny parts XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Hey, does anyone want to talk about pokemon sun and moon? :D Thats a bit less boastful lol

I beat 3 island challenges so far :) the first and third both had funny parts XD

Heck Yeah!

Wow, That's great News! :)

• Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Heck Yeah!

Wow, That's great News! :)

Hey, whats your team? Mine's Brionne, Butterfree, Ribombee, Rockruff, Fomantus, and Fetcinder. Annd all are nicknamed :P but i won't list the names lol

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Hey, whats your team? Mine's Brionne, Butterfree, Ribombee, Rockruff, Fomantus, and Fetcinder. Annd all are nicknamed :P but i won't list the names lol

Incineroar, Toucannon, Magnezone, Primeape, Ribombee and Vaporeon (didn't nicknamed em because I'm lazy, oops)

• Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Incineroar, Toucannon, Magnezone, Primeape, Ribombee and Vaporeon (didn't nicknamed em because I'm lazy, oops)

I used to not nick name. Now its kinda more fun to lol

Ribombee is my favorite team mate i think :D Its pretty AND powerful. And its eyes are so darn cute lol

I made a really pretty 'princess' like breezie unicorn pony on a pony maker today XD i normally make 'cute' ponies as opposed to 'pretty' ponies though. I guess my new rarity plushie is influencing me lol

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

It's been raining the whole day here at uni-land and my umbrella and jacket broke. Now what?

Don't worry. You're with your pony pals now :D

I'm looking at pictures of angels right now. I like how pure looking they are and the white outfits^^ i'm pretty into the color white right now XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

My brother insists naming all his eeveelutions as _____puppy. I got no clue why.

Thats really cute :D Thank you for sharing that with me :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Ah, I see.

I've never seen what happens when a motherboard fails.

The same thing that happens when the graphics card really.

The monitor showed nothing while the computer seemed to be on.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

I love ice cream. Ice cream is awesome.

I don't know what else to say lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/WTua8KM.jpg

I think flowers are cute lol

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

My heart literally melted :D that video was so adorable <3 i love the classical music in the background too :D

http://weknowyourdreams.com/image.php?pic=/images/unicorn/unicorn-02.jpg

Here's a cute chibi unicorn :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

My two pony plushies are so cute :D

Its nice i have something to talk about in this thread now lol

Well, okay...it might be token as bragging cuz i duno if a lot of other people here have pony plushies xP lol...

I have about four or five pony ones and another like, six or eight pokemon ones,so. I wouldn't really call it boasting to just say what you have.

Edited by Miss H

7Crdz3K.png

I have about four or five pony ones and another like, six or eight pokemon ones,so. I wouldn't really call it boasting to just say what you have.

I still have the random Twiplush from before. It was under my bed.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Check out my new avatar everyone :D Its similar to my old avatar, but its rarity instead of pinkie pie now :)

I miss my old avatar a bit, but thats my having difficulties with change XD oh well

Aka "LadyPKchu".